Coffler's Application

coffler

Section A: Information:
Nickname: Coffler

Account name: vnemos2

Primary Language: Arabic.

Current S/G/C and rank: I am a cadet in SanAndreas Police Academy.

Other RP groups you're in: El-Munazama-DZTG-LC (none official).

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)

Why was SAM founded? The Doctors found that they couldn't work in a city that was suffering from a understaffed and had a many health problems. Dr. Joe Valachi decided to fight the widespread corruption in the city which affected the health of citizens. then he founded (SAM) a large group of hospitals equipped with the latest equipment Medical, Ambulances and a team of highly qualified paramedics, and he pledged to defeat corruption and end health problems there.

What is the SAM motto? always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe Valachi.

Section B: Theory:
1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: At first,in these cases we use air units instead of ambulances for the gravity of the situation. We divide teams for each zone team to handle any distress call in order to minimize any distractions or errors. The units provide first aid to the injured people until they reach any hospital far from the earthquake

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: The first thing I do is contact with the support, I do first aid to the injured cops/people and be careful to not make them bleeding, until the support is arrive to help me, and it is necessary to prepare bags of blood to ensure the lives of the injured and keep them alive until they reach the hospital.

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: First thing i do, that contact with the support to help me with the aid. Before the support arrives, i will take the injured people carefully to a safe place away from the terrorists so that they do not bleed a lot of blood. I do first aid and wound healing. and i will Give them some painkillers and do everything I have to keep them alive until the support arrives.

Section C : Aptitudes:
1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior?
I accept this, it is not wrong when my boss criticized me, he wants me to be always better and this makes me glad not sad, and no defect in that.
2.Why exactly are you applying today?
Cause I think that I'm ready now to join you because the last time I was in the Learning period in the police academy.
3.What are your strengths and weaknesses?
My strengths is Arresting,Teamwork,Driving,RolePlay,etc
Working to not have any weaknesses.
4.Why should we accept you to our team?
honesty,Loyalty, i like Teamwork and Respecting everyone and i looking to be part in your team,Always excited to perform tasks and always try not to fail in any task, and it's my pleasure to be part of SAM.