Primary Language: Russia

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 1-2 years approximately

Current S/G/C and rank: The Outfit | lvl 1

Other RP groups you're in: ALT

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): n/a

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: n/a

alt text
Section B: General Questionnaire:
Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics is a organization of medics,
This group is assisting and help any player who needs heal in all of San Andreas their Motto represents their role " Always there when you need us most" that mean when you are need Heal/Help Call them

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe

Who is the current leader and vice leader? JohnnyEnglish= Leader / Griffin=Vice Leader

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Starting to play for him in 2019 if I'm not mistaken

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Healing your Gang members in Turf wars not allowed

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: entering to Sr zone to Heal criminals/Cops not allowed

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: I will try, but since I work and I do not have much time, but I will periodically play 1-2 hours

alt text
Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior?: I will listen to his criticism and I will correct my mistakes and failures, because if you do not criticize a person can cause more problems

2. Why exactly are you applying today?: Paramedic for me has become a kind of part I am interested in playing for him, and bring the players benefit, the more so and they always tell me that I play medic all the time. :Kappa: I just like it

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
    Playing for the medic 24/7 hahaha, but honestly want to learn something for this faction and find new comrades
    My weakness My work I am not always at the computer (laptop) as well as the daily routine and my mood is so that it is better for me not to play

4. Why should we accept you to our team?: I want to gain experience from skilled players SAM and my favorite phrase is "less trouble - more trust" and as I wrote above can play as a medic 24/7 (almost can :P) Hmmm maybe at heart I am a medic