Account name: ReZzYBG

Primary Language: Bulgarian

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: the end of 2019

Current S/G/C and rank: UE 2 Level

Other RP groups you're in: raceTECH and ALT

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure) None
Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received:

N/A

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) It is a group in charge of the administration of all hospitals and the reception of medical emergencies, in addition to collaborating with other emergency groups

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most. Is the motto

Who founded SAM? Daryl

Who is the current leader? JohnnyEnglish and Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?:30-40 hours i guess

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: : Don't abuse the paramedic system and don't help criminals when they are about to get busted.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Dont revive Player inside the Store robbery or heal.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes i can

Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will listen to the criticism and then try to improve myself.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? it doesn't have to be today

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? my strength is to help people my weaknesses is with RP'S

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I am active and i play as a paramedic almost everyday

Dear @ReZzY

I have reviewed your application and it seems decent, however I have found some small errors. For us it is important that you know correctly the information of the group. We would recommend that you edit your topic to fix the errors and review a little about our history, our founders and the team that is currently leading the group.

Remember to keep posting activity

If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact the San Andreas Medics headquarters team.

Regards:
Spanish - ~[Head of EMS Division]~(lime)