"End of The Line" for the Niggaz Wit Attitudes

Durby

alt text
alt text

Greetings dear friends,

Today is both a happy and a sad day. We've created Niggaz Wit Attitudes on the 11th of July 2020. Exactly 1 year ago. We've had an extremely moving run. We've met some great people, we've also seen the real faces of piece of trash beings who call themselves humans. Anyways, firstly, I'm glad to say that this is the 1 year anniversary of the foundation of Niggaz Wit Attitudes.

The gang was created with the efforts of @Dizzy and @Laggiaze which are close friends of mine. We set on this adventure together, hoping to have fun and meet plenty of people along the way. I'd like to personally thank Dizzy and Laggiaze for starting something so special.

We tried really hard to make something out of this, but with the recent events that have been happening both internally and server-wide, we don' have the will nor the time to put into the game. The main reason why we are bringing this adventure to an end is, as the HQ team, we're really worn out. We've been trying so hard to create a friendly atmosphere and simply play the game. But we've come to notice that it is near impossible to maintain a professional gang attitude with experienced and common-sensed players with the current state of the server. It was not moving forward, all we had were problems and mainly, we weren't enjoying it anymore. So, officially, this is our farewell to all of you out there.

As the last thing, I'd like to thank, on behalf of the entire NwA family, @Navy-Malistrip and every other single person out there who have been helping our organization from start to end. Fuck the police, comin' straight from underground!

This is the Niggaz, signing out.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[When I came back from my long break, which went on for 6 years, I got to know you, NwA. At first I didn't want to join you and you accepted it, but I changed my mind after a few days, not because you wanted it so much, but because I wanted it. Each of you is special and very talented. You have taught me the things that I have long forgotten. We had very funny moments together, but also sad ones. I know this day was coming soon, but I honestly didn't expect it so soon. A wonderful gang, which unfortunately failed due to the lack of members. A wonderful gang with which I could have fun on the server again. A wonderful gang that never let me down. A wonderful gang that was respected in the streets. Unfortunately we did not reach our destination, but the trip was very very nice. Even if it didn't seem like it at the end, everyone did their best. I just really hope that even without a gang we will all remain a part, because I love you all. I also thank Laggi very much, he recommended me to start again with my LWS Topic, so if he wasn't here, you wouldn't have gotten so many events :D. Of course I also thank the HQ team aka Dizzy, Laggi and Durby for trusting me with the status of "HQ". That they made me a guy who is nothing special except active and has no life. I also took a lot of advice from the gang, like when I'm pissed, I'll always order something. Without NwA I would be nothing and that is a fact. We will die but remain in the heart. ]
^[~[''Straight Outta Compton'' ~Niggaz wit Attitudes~]~(#1e0b21)]