"End of The Line" for the Niggaz Wit Attitudes

Durby

HEEH sad to see this happen agian before a few weeks was M and now NWA gangs activity be less in saes srg no new on server what ever we ask or make topics or made videos hope HQ and gm happy when they see gangs die one by one
Rest in peace NWA

alt text

alt text

During N.W.A's splintering, largely by disputes over money, Eazy-E became embroiled in bitter rivalries with Ice Cube and Dr. Dre, who had departed for solo careers in 1989 and 1991, respectively. Resuming his solo career, Eazy-E released two EPs. Yet he remained more significant behind the scenes, signing and nationally debuting the rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony from 1993 to 1994.

In 1995, Eazy-E was suddenly hospitalized and diagnosed with AIDS, and died due to its complications. He is often referred to as the "godfather of gangsta rap".

Damn this really sucks, I mean seeing the group dieing again makes me really feel bad and sad about it, N.W.A was really a good gang and I never had a problem with such a member from it, was really a peaceful one full of good and respectful gentlemen, If you guys could just make a similar ending to the original group, I bet Ice Cube, Doctor Dre and MC Ren would be proud if they ever heard that their group was well presented in a 16 years old game, Rest In Peace both of the group and Eric Lynn Wright...

alt text

:::

https://youtu.be/h8yt6oWOI4k

:::