Nickname: BOB

Account name: rabyewiw

Country of residence Tunisia

Primary Language: arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: from 2019

Current S/G/C and rank: FBI lvl 2

Other RP groups you're in: SAFD/GXT/WFS/TMH

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): n/a

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: i got adminjailed last year for breaking BR rule#4
^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics is a organization of medics,
This group is assisting and help any player who needs heal in all of San Andreas their Motto represents their role " Always there when you need us most" that mean when you are need Heal/Help Call them

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe

Who is the current leader and vice leader? JohnnyEnglish= Leader / Griffin=Vice Leader

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: about 4 Months

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Healing your Gang members in Turf wars not allowed

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: entering to Sr zone to Heal criminals/Cops not allowed

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes of course..

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? i will listen to him first ,realize my mistakes and try to improve myself to the best.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I am applying today because i enjoy my time spawning as a parademic and help/heal players , as a result, by joining SAM i will gain more experience and learn new stuff
3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? strenghts do i can manage great roleplays in future , creative , always active in dc and game , and about my weaknesses i think i don't really have .

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I should be accepted because i think i can add my special touch in the group , also, im always active and willing to help anyone in need

alt text
~[P]~(lime)atrol #4
~[P]~(lime)articipants: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN
~[A]~(lime)mount of healed or Time of patrol: Healed 16+ , about 1h,10min
~[S]~(lime)creenShots:

alt text
:::
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[P]~(lime)atrol #7
~[P]~(lime)articipants: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN
~[A]~(lime)mount of healed or Time of patrol: healed 14 , about 1h,10min
~[S]~(lime)creenShots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[R]~(lime)oleplay #1
~[P]~(lime)articipants: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN , @Dawis67
~[D]~(lime)escription: It was a normal day at the office, I was clearing my desk when I received a call from a person in a motorbike club called MMC. He told me that he and his mates are going to do a road trip and need a medical assistance, so my colleague and I took our bikes and went to them. After a long trip everything went well and without any problems. Afterwards I got back to my office to work on the paperwork.
~[S]~(lime)creenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text