Remp's Application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Remp

Account name: Jax01

Country of residence Algeria

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Since 2015.

Current S/G/C and rank: DIA (Sub Leader)

Other RP groups you're in: ALT,Q-Dance-WFS-CS

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): The group is SAFD, Abusing setfire.

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I've three mute for now

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)
San Andreas Medics is the First organization of medics,This organization is assisting players who needs heal in all of San Andreas ,It helps in everything on San Andreas ,Like it Motto says "always there when you need us most" So Just call and you find them near you.

What is the SAM motto? always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe

Who is the current leader and vice leader? JohnyEnglish and Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: When i have free time i spawn as Medic,Since i satrted playing SAES:RPG in 2015.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You can't spawn as Medic and help your gang members in turf war by healing them

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: You can't use /revive on store robberies or Heal criminals inside, You can't even enter the SR ,You can just take Ambulance and stay near the SR.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: I will be active when i have free time,And i always have free time ,so good activity

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I'll Respond to criticism by a superior like No thing happened And I will be more serious about my work or the criticisms I take,Also i will keep listening to him and follow his orders.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Well,I saw many SAM members healing me around SA,And i liked the group and how it works.. So today i decided to apply since i've free time

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I'm good in shooting,healing,killing etc ,But im bad in using radio ,But not that bad.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Well, Becuase i wil ltry to stay active as medic and hang with SAM members ,Also i will try to post alot of activites ,Rps etc. I think thats it.

![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/oeXhicL.gif)
**Patrol #**
**Participants**:
**Amount of healed or Time of patrol**:
**ScreenShots**:
![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/oeXhicL.gif)

alt text
Roleplay # 1
Participants: @Chicken
Description: Well today I was driving with Chicken around SA and trying to respond for Players who needs heal calls,And we satrted driving faster ,Then i did an Accident,Engine was broken,But fixed by Chicken,And after that we stopped and took water then puted it on the Engine .And we continued responding.
Screenshots:

:::
alt text
alt text
Lost some ss's

alt text

alt text
Roleplay # 2
Participants: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN
Description: Today i was chilling at LS with my ambulance And after few minutes i saw a lawyer made an accident on the wall And he was sick ,And then i went to him And he was saying "my bones" So i checked it,And then went to my Ambulance and came with an vaccine ,And gave it to him ,then he told me im better than before,Then i took him to The Hospital,And when we arrived he told me that he's good,I told him to walk with me to see if he's really good or no,Then i saw that he was good ,and i gave him 2 Vaccine Since i seacherd for them on the computer .It was a nice day when i helped a Lawyer
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Dear @Remp

Thank you for taking the time to apply and your interest, your application looks great, however we have found a small error. An answer is missing in question "1" of section "C", we need to know a little more about your Aptitudes.

Second, we suggest you join our discord to receive more information regarding you application.

Keep posting activities and doing patrols with SAM members

Regards:
Spanish - ~[Head of EMS Division]~(lime)

• 2 weeks later...