The Oddboyz ~ Level 1

Blade

Username:therubik

Nickname:Rubik

Nationality:Venezuelan

Date of Birth:21th March 1999

Community Join Date:2014 i dont remember the exactly month but was in that year

What are your unique qualities you can offer:Im good driving and i follow all the rules in the server, im very loyalty and active, im in the server all day and very social and im good shooting and hidding and i can drive very fast with any car in game and with my skills could benefit the gang very much and i like to join in a real gang to expand my experience in saes

What difficulties would you face:The only difficulty I face now is my ping and my English i understand most but not all but I can also communicate well

Additional Information about yourself:Well, cars are my passion since I can remember and I always play all kinds of car games i am very loyal and I am reliable and sometimes strict, I like things to be done correctly and without problems, I like to help others and I have a lot of free time as you will see, and I have a lot of patience

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: daapgames
Nickname: CaMaRon
Nationality: Venezuela
Date of Birth: March 15, 2003
Community Join Date: between a game in 2015 I'm absent for several months but I'm already back
What are your unique qualities you can offer:
I can offer loyalty to someone who follows orders respect to the major and minor ranks also because we all deserve respect a good trigger I am very good pilot of airplanes and helicopters when they need someone who condusca the there will be for you my English is not perfect but I can understand That they are talking to me I am very good with the deagle I like to work in a team but just as I can be dangerous I like to protect my team and help those who need support.
What difficulties would you face: My difficulty is with my team and they put me under pressure I get
a little nervous but that I try to avoid it and stay calm
so I relax and I can relizar the work without any problem
Additional Information about yourself: Well in real life I am not very tall for my age I am a fan of video games in games you will be talking a lot but in reality I am a little shy but even I am very affectionate I like to watch and watch series of animes ...

alt text

Username: elyessmaou
Nickname: Curvy
Nationality: Tunisian
Date of Birth: 19th August 1999
Community Join Date: I forgot exactly but it was in the beginning of 2015
What are your unique qualities you can offer: Activities, skills and loyalty
What difficulties would you face: I get pissed off when I'm having a lag spike while in the middle of something important or getting chased by cops.
Additional Information about yourself: Hello, my name is Elyes. A 19 year - old. Almost moving arts and design college as it's gonna be my first year. I love hanging around with my friends and listening to music in my free time.

• 3 weeks later...