• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: Jensen100
Nickname: Eusebio
Nationality: Portuguese & Spanish
Date of Birth: 3/01/98
Community Join Date: since 2012
What are your unique qualities you can offer: Roleplaying & driving and team leader
What difficulties would you face: i can lead with any difficulties
Additional Information about yourself: I start playing since 2012 and i already got a lot of experience in-game i stop palying some months ago and now im back ! i see a nice future on this gang and i identify my self , cause i created and a street race gang some time ago .

@eusebio said in The Oddboyz:

Username: Jensen100
Nickname: Eusebio
Nationality: Portuguese & Spanish
Date of Birth: 3/01/98
Community Join Date: since 2012
What are your unique qualities you can offer: Roleplaying & driving and team leader
What difficulties would you face: i can lead with any difficulties
Additional Information about yourself: I start playing since 2012 and i already got a lot of experience in-game i stop palying some months ago and now im back ! i see a nice future on this gang and i identify my self , cause i created and a street race gang some time ago .

Accepted. Welcome to The Oddboyz brother :)

Username: decrypter1
Nickname: Chasin
Nationality: Estonian
Date of Birth: 27.06.1994
Community Join Date: Around 2013 july.
What are your unique qualities you can offer: There isn't any to be honest. Maybe a bit more experience then a casual player base.
What difficulties would you face: I don't know really, maybe someone else could tell that, hard to rate myself.
Additional Information about yourself: I am Chasin, 24 year old cunt who likes to fuck around and have fun, I am ex SA-MP player back in the 2008-2009, did retire for a long time from the game until I found SAES, been here over 5 years with my ups and downs, I've been through everything.

@chasintlsn said in The Oddboyz:

Username: decrypter1
Nickname: Chasin
Nationality: Estonian
Date of Birth: 27.06.1994
Community Join Date: Around 2013 july.
What are your unique qualities you can offer: There isn't any to be honest. Maybe a bit more experience then a casual player base.
What difficulties would you face: I don't know really, maybe someone else could tell that, hard to rate myself.
Additional Information about yourself: I am Chasin, 24 year old cunt who likes to fuck around and have fun, I am ex SA-MP player back in the 2008-2009, did retire for a long time from the game until I found SAES, been here over 5 years with my ups and downs, I've been through everything.

Greetings there sir. I'd like to meet you in-game for the application process to continue.

Username:ItzSpicey
Nickname:FreshBoy
Nationality:Greece
Date of Birth:26/08/2003
Community Join Date:since 2016 April
What are your unique qualities you can offer:im good with rules im tryning to be good with everyone i want try to goin this gang up with my skills. i m good on driving cars shooting. with players on saes
What difficulties would you face:beacuse he is new gang he is kinda hard to join beacuse the leader vL and HQ need to be trust you for join and that he's making kinda difficulty
Additional Information about yourself:im tryning to be good with everyone im good on shooting and driving cars. i tryning to be friendly with all players on saes. and im good to driving airplanes but im bad on driving boats.

@itzspicey said in The Oddboyz:

Username:ItzSpicey
Nickname:FreshBoy
Nationality:Greece
Date of Birth:26/08/2003
Community Join Date:since 2016 April
What are your unique qualities you can offer:im good with rules im tryning to be good with everyone i want try to goin this gang up with my skills. i m good on driving cars shooting. with players on saes
What difficulties would you face:beacuse he is new gang he is kinda hard to join beacuse the leader vL and HQ need to be trust you for join and that he's making kinda difficulty
Additional Information about yourself:im tryning to be good with everyone im good on shooting and driving cars. i tryning to be friendly with all players on saes. and im good to driving airplanes but im bad on driving boats.

Met with you ingame. You have been accepted :)

Username:jmyx
Nickname:Bangas
Nationality:Portuguese
Date of Birth:23/10/2000
Community Join Date:--/--/2015 (i cant remenber the day and the month that i started to play)
What are your unique qualities you can offer:i can offer a unique sense of humor also i able to do alot of stuff with qualityy that benefit the gang
What difficulties would you face: honestly there is nothing coming to my head so i think that i am able to say, none.
Additional Information about yourself:I think that there s not mutch to add, "you" know , you are aware what i am capable and not capable of .