Scaletta's SAM application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Scaletta, was known as Sanfara

Account name: midoprock

Country of residence Tunisia

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2016

Current S/G/C and rank: The Strike Team, Vice Leader

Other RP groups you're in: San Andreas Interceptors, Procop.

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure):
San Andreas Police Academy, I joined a gang, had the intention of coming back but it got closed.
San Andreas Studios, Disagrements with the current Leader.
San Andreas Medics, removed because of a ban.

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received:
First Punishment was about Dming players cars in hospital after they spawn it, I was new.
Second one was about Marker arrest.
Third was Death matching.
I have been banned for Multi Accounting.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medic is a group of professional medics trained to handle the most dangerous injures and any type of them, they Are a lot of equips also a lot of Hospitals around the whole city of San Andreas, their base is based in San Fierro near the hospital, and of course it is full of cars and Ambulances, their Motto represents their role which means, once you get injured you will find an ambulance right to your body.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us the most.

Who founded SAM? Marko.

**Who is the current leader and vice leader? ** Johnny English.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Since 2019.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Stick to your role.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not go inside the robbery marker, always wait inside your ambulance and let the players come to you instead of you walking to them.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Well yeah, I am an active player in general plus I have been A SAM member for a long time and since summer is coming I am sure I am going to be full active as a group member.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would listen to everything he says and will do in order what he asks from me to do.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because I remembered the days when I was a member and I just felt bad and ashamed about what I have done, so i believe that I have to correct my faults, I also came with the conclusion that SAM is the first group I joined and it won't be a good reaction if I just move on without coming back, so I just hope that I can get a chance to rejoin.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Driving an ambulance, flying, and also good with the usage of /me and /do plus Using Radio.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? as I said above I just want to join back and get the chance to correct what I have done.

alt text
Roleplay #1
Participants: @Villain
Description: 6th Day of Juin 2021, it was a hot day, espeically in the desert, I was in San Fierro International Hospital Department, Preparing all the equipments I would need in the next call, Suddently an alert came up from my radio, it was an urgent call, a guy made an accident in the desert, In A small Country named Bone Country, close to San Fierro - Los Venturas highway, I immediatly set everything ready and decided to drive off, By the temperature of today, and especially in a place like Bone Country, the victim could die or get all his wounds rotted which would cause a painful death, So I had to go as fast as I can to save the poor guy, it took me around 20 minutes to reach the destenation, luckly the guy is still alive, I immediatly parked my Ambulance next to him, went running and crouching when I reached him, first thing I did was asking if he is okey, if he can even hear me, his answer was ''I could barely see you and hear you'', from this sentence, I could understand that he is about Losing consciousness, So I had to react fast, I went immediatly to my Unit car, opened the back doors and grabbed my medic case, bandages and a cutter, then I went back to the guy and told him to remove his jacket, of course I helped him with removing it, I asked him where does he feel pain exactly, he said in his arm and his right leg, I checked the arm as a first step, I found a piece of the car's broken window implanted in his skin, the blood was covering it, I took the cutter and a piece of bandage, told him to relax and control him self because this was going to hurt him, I took the broken glass using the cutter, then quickly covered it with a bandage to avoid making the injured person bleeding again, second step was checking his leg, I was afraid that his leg was broken, I moved it to the right and to the left and told him to let me know if it hurts him or not, his answer was positive, I immediatly put him inside the ambulance and drove to the Hospital, I had some informations about the victim, he is 28 years old, name is forbidden to say and I believe that he is a racer, since he has a sport car, anyways I have requested a towtruck to pick his car out of the road, then announced that I am driving to the hospital accompagned with a dangerous Status of a guy who made an accident, so the Paramedics can prepare them selves for this situation.
We reached the Station and they immediatly took him inside for an operation I guess.
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay #2
Participants: @medusa
Description: the 27th night of June, It was a very quite night at San Fierro, calm and not a lot of Emergency reports happening, I was at San Fierro Hospital, waiting for my shift to begin when the station about a guy who has a broken bone, they switched the call to me so Immediatly I set my equipment and drove to the demanded location, took me about 30 minutes to reach the place, once I was there, I jumped out of my ambulance, opened the rear doors and took my bag then went running to the victim where he was laying and yelling painfully, he was definetly suffering so I had to react as fast as I can, I opened my bag and took some white bondages and alcahol, checked the broken bone then pressed on it calmly, also making sure he does not feel any pain, then I put alcahol on it and lift it with the bondages, made around 5 rounds, after that, I helped him to stand up, went to the ambulance and put him inside, I took my radio and reported the situation, also told them to prepare a clean bed for the medical operation, I was responsable for the whole situation so I was the one who had to make the operation for the victim, immediatly drove to the Hospital and took him inside, set him on a fixed bed and started the work, as a first step, I turned on the heart rate machine, his beats were regular, I took the bandage I set, pressed calmly on the bone untill it took it old place, of course the injured person felt pain and stuffs but it is what it is, then took the splint and set it on his leg, put some alcahol and some medicals on it, then cover it, everything went coll and smooth, now the person most stay here for 2 days, if things went in a good way, he can go back to him home.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text