Suggestions for turf wars

Velo

Question

1) Allow only gang members to fight/defend in some specific turf zones, a.k.a. no helpers allowed from outside of the gang that is defending or attacking.

It is extremely annoying when you're coming against a gang with 3 online members but they bring 15+ helpers to the turf zone, and this is discouraging the new gangs out there from turfing because they know even if they start a turf war, they will be facing dozens of helpers -other gangs or gangless people- of the gang that they're fighting against. Just make some specific zones solely gang vs gang to make the gameplay more enjoyable and see which gang is actually better.

2) Another idea is to put a cooldown of let's say 30 minutes once a zone has been taken by another gang. It is once again extremely annoying when you're on a turfing spree, and let's say you're taking SF turf zones 1 by 1, and the gang you're turfing against doesn't actually come and attack you to defend their zones, but instead, they attack the zones you just have taken over and moved on from, and they keep following you like a tail from your behind, cleaning the zones you've just taken over. This isn't enjoyable at all, so a cooldown on turf zones would solve it in my opinion.

20 answers to this question

@bodo420 2-3 is too low and wouldn't do enough about the quantity>quality issue in turf wars. 7 is kinda average i think, not too high and not too low, it could be around this amount or maybe even a point higher

@petrow said in Suggestions for turf wars:

Hello there! I have a better suggestion which would be more skill based. The % bar to be influenced by 7 everytime either the attacker or defender got a kill on each other.

How will you differentiate between helpers? How will this help Velona's first point? To me this doesnt seem like a better suggestion but rather a totally different suggestion (which I do support by the way)

@medo12 said in Suggestions for turf wars:

It doesn't make sense for me , why we did the alliance then.

Alliances were mostly about interchanges and RPs I believe, but the fact that y'all can't agree on this cuz you basically outnumbering your enemy's side by 3 gang's against 1 everytime, you're not being blamed for that but that in fact is the reason why they're becoming trash, none bothers to attack cuz it's just a waste of time. You take 3 zones, the gang you're attacking defends then their allies and friends defend with em in the zone and also attack other zones, so yes, it doesn't make any sense for an active gang to attack another gang, they know they'll lose due to lack of their helpers anyways.

@dinaz said in Suggestions for turf wars:

ct is the reason why they're becoming trash, none bothers to attack cuz it's just a waste of time. You take 3 zones, the gang you're attacking defends then their allies and friends defend with em in the zone and also attack other zones, so yes, it doesn't make any sense for an active gang to attack another gang, they kn

who outnumbers who retard come ingame and check tab

@dinaz First, the alliance is not limited to RP only because I can do RP with any gang, alliance is not much needed in RP, and about BR gangs also help each other in BR, whoever is stronger wins the war, if you are not ready for war don't start it Then, and indeed your alliances are more than us, let's say your alliances are 8 and our alliances are like 5 we don't care if you loses in the turf , and if you came today to the server while turf , i think you was gonna rethink about your words before posting