[SUGGESTION]BR lssue

Zac

Question

Well, I am quite active nowadays and I barely see any BRs being done nowadays. I suppose this is due to cops being too many and gang members not even bothering to play the game anymore. I suggest you reversing to old BR system, now that all cops are active it will be more satisfying and more action will be happening in the server in general. Let me know what you all guys think but I think this is a good idea.

@afufu said in [SUGGESTION]BR lssue:

It may look like cops are active, but in reality, many of them come in game to AFK at their bases. ~[Out of 13 cops ingame, i have seen at least 5-6 responding.]~(red)

alt text
alt text

MY MAN REALLY ?

alt text

if you notice the second pic is cropped and there are other squad member blips on the map.:buffkys:

@ottoy said in [SUGGESTION]BR lssue:

It may look like cops are active, but in reality, many of them come in game to AFK at their bases. ~[Out of 13 cops ingame, i have seen at least 5-6 responding.]~(red)

alt text
alt text

MY MAN REALLY ?

alt text

if you notice the second pic is cropped and there are other squad member blips on the map.:buffkys:

@MarksMan : KiroSa + HLS = 27 Squad members

Old jail old br old days was gold hard activity from us near 300 gang members now we only from 30 to 45 all days now :buffkys: ...

Oh, I forget BRophy is watching
I like the new BR System, -1 from me.
:honk: :honk: :honk: :honk: :honk: :honk: :honk: :honk: :honk: :honk:

alt text

Why is the cop side being facilitated by admins?
I don't know if it's cool for the cop side but if you stop to see the situationn in these last few months we haven't had BR as we used to, vip we're not running after it anymore, and srs we're not wasting time doing it anymore and jb i will just complemt what i said in last words

Let's analyze some points:

VIP - Why cops get vip and always go to LV PD? Why criminal can't get in LV PD to chase? Admins turned off the lift to garage to facilitate

SR - I dont know what the problem about cops squad drop (kamikaze) shamal everytime in roof! SR always rip beucase is too long time to crim done them.
For the cop side the percentage decreases too quickly for them to finish and done sr

Jail Break - the new system Jb is so bureaucratic in the past we spent hours doing JB and entertained all the players as cop and criminal the jail id dead now and too easy for cops i dont know why it was changed

Bank Rob - Why is the new br system so slow? To facilitate the cop side? Since nowadays there is no more br because it is so easy for them and they have around 22-30 players online per day?

@zac

@zac said in [SUGGESTION]BR lssue:

Why is the cop side being facilitated by admins?
I don't know if it's cool for the cop side but if you stop to see the situationn in these last few months we haven't had BR as we used to, vip we're not running after it anymore, and srs we're not wasting time doing it anymore and jb i will just complemt what i said in last words

Let's analyze some points:

VIP - Why cops get vip and always go to LV PD? Why criminal can't get in LV PD to chase? Admins turned off the lift to garage to facilitate

SR - I dont know what the problem about cops squad drop (kamikaze) shamal everytime in roof! SR always rip beucase is too long time to crim done them.
For the cop side the percentage decreases too quickly for them to finish and done sr

Jail Break - the new system Jb is so bureaucratic in the past we spent hours doing JB and entertained all the players as cop and criminal the jail id dead now and too easy for cops i dont know why it was changed

Bank Rob - Why is the new br system so slow? To facilitate the cop side? Since nowadays there is no more br because it is so easy for them and they have around 22-30 players online per day?

I agree admins are facilitating and helping only cop side and criminals rp side is dying for there are no more activities

It may look like cops are active, but in reality, many of them come in game to AFK at their bases. Out of 13 cops ingame, i have seen at least 5-6 responding.

-1 from me tbh

alt text
alt text

Rp VP LV PD what u say afufufu :P
and we cant get inside lift off and gate not open for us

The VIP was moved out of the garage, correct?

Kirosa and company took the vip and went into the garage in LV PD
Said he would wait for the others to go up and drop the vip

Is it legal to wait for the VIP while still in the garage? @Kain

"I suppose this is due to cops being too many and gang members not even bothering to play the game anymore."

This is not a true statement at all. Even before this event. you guys clearly out numbered us on any given day. max 20 squads and 60+ gang members online not counting the regular criminals. if anything id say bring back the old jail.. the current one is too easy for cops and boring. Criminals don't even JB as often as the older jail because they will be stopped in a matter of seconds. I actually like this current BR system

@sky-911 said in [SUGGESTION]BR lssue:

"I suppose this is due to cops being too many and gang members not even bothering to play the game anymore."

This is not a true statement at all. Even before this event. you guys clearly out numbered us on any given day. max 20 squads and 60+ gang members online not counting the regular criminals. if anything id say bring back the old jail.. the current one is too easy for cops and boring. Criminals don't even JB as often as the older jail because they will be stopped in a matter of seconds. I actually like this current BR system

bro its impossible to have 1:1 ratio even if you gave cop miniguns and flying jets it is what it is

I guess the issue is that, now that there are more cops ingame, its time to balance the two groups out again. The buffs that cops got prior to all these new incentives to play as police, are no longer fitting since the number of cops has increased

So they made a change in order to boost cop activity, which worked. And now you wanna roll it back again. This is not how you maintain an active cop side @Dawis67

As for banks, last HLS rapport said its 53% failed, and now HLS can't come since today. I would say 53% is really balanced. Almost 50%! Wow amazing right!!! :clown_face:

As for jail, I never liked it. There is never a new situation inside the old or the new one. It's always just a hallway were you get spammed as cop. No good gunfights. Oldjail should have been fixed by mirroring the long hallway which would have given both criminal and cops a right side angle peak. Rather then just criminals having right side peak. Both were not fun for me. For others maybe. Even jeff motel has a more balanced layout then either jails..