The story of you all being played for fools

Krystal

So, that's how it is. Nothing here at all... (Cyberpunk 2077 - Johnny Silverhand at his own grave)

I simply wanted to leave a few words of my own to let you all know about how it went. We (thanks to SAES services) bought a new gaming laptop and started enjoying the taste of it with my beloved brother Matthews. To be honest, it was some sort of reward of our playtime on this game. Can't deny once we used to enjoy the game, but this time it was quite different. I personally knew how things roll in the server, my main purpose of creating a ''Krystal'' clear account was to see people's stupid reactions over fucked up groups. Can't deny I really enjoyed my time here watching you all being played for a fool. Don't know if you noticed but I was simply drinking my tea behind my laptop while you all were being played for fools. I really enjoyed seeing fake faces within the community.

My main purpose here wasn't about playing this game at all, it was all about showing people the outcome of becoming the goody for those who have power . As you can see you all welcomed me with ''warm hands'' in AA. It is not about the quality of the player, it is all about faking your real self.

It is not my first time submitting a leaving message, maybe we will see eachother next time huh who knows? What would my next name be, I'd like to consider your name recommendations as well. Just kidding :wink:

Anyways, it was a short but valuable experience for me. It is a real shame to see how nothing has changed here, the same old breeze still is the same. I really hope that Krystal made you guys a bit satisfied, next time we'll see what we can do. I doubt if there is anything that gets this post removed, so please let it be and let everyone know what has happened to them.

Last but not least, the main character in the story was Richard, the mastermind still remains as Matthews.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK RANT TIME. ADMINS WTF IS THAT? I WAS CHILLING ON MY FANCY BOAT, SMOKING AN IQOS WHEN SUDDENTLY ONE COP JUST SHOT THE BOAT AND POOF, I WAS ARRESTED. WHAT IS THAT? I WASNT EVEN IN THE WATER YOU FUCKTARDS FIX THAT SHIT

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Grease parchment with cooking spray.
On a lightly floured surface, unroll bread dough, then cut in half crosswise. Cut each half crosswise in 8 thin strips. Transfer first set of strips to prepared baking sheet.
Fold back every other strip and lay down a hot dog. Bring strips back over hot dog and fold back alternate strips. Lay down second hot dog and repeat weave process until you've reached the end of the strips with 6 hot dogs. Repeat to make second quilt.
Trim sides of dough, brush dough with melted butter, and sprinkle with coarse salt. Bake until deeply golden, 16 to 18 minutes.
Cut into squares and serve with mustard.

Today was AMAZING. When my alarm went off this morning at 6 AM I got out of bed right away and went to go workout. After my workout I meditated on Phillipains 4:13, and then I took a quick shower. Ate some breakfeast and got my golf bag ready for my match in the afternoon. I was super productive in my 1st period, I studied for my quiz the next hour (i got 100 on it) and then in my other class i did a lot of my homework quickly so i just chilled. Lunch was good, ive been eating healtheir so I have pretty much the same lunch every day. I had study labs for the rest of the day and I finished up my edit (posted on my yt and in #sports ) and then I left at 230 for my first golf match. i was a little nervous but mostly excited. and it turned out amazing. im a freshman in highschool, so the average score for my age is above 60. However, I shot a 53. I think that was the best score out of all the other frehsman, so im happy about that. I played super well and met some new people. When I got back home I ate dinner and then watched some tv, then I went to my room to post my edit and make a thumbnail. after that i got in a discord call with my friends for like 3 hours lol (a lot of time) so im going to be heading to bed rn. tmrw im helping with landscaping at my church and waking up early to workout with my dad. nofap has been good, i was talking with one of my friends about it today so thats cool. im super happy with how the day turned out and im sooooo happy that i shot a 53 in golf. so yeah, and really amazing day.

The following day. I woke up early and went to workout at the gym with my dad, and I weighed myself AND HOLY CRAP I LOST 10 POUNDS. Im really happy with that rn, and I know I can lose even more and I could easily lose 50 pounds if I cut off my monster cock Anyways Im excited for getting healthier! After we worked out my dad and I went to our church to help out with some projects, so we were there for about two hours then we left. When I got home I went to do some yard work and chores, and then when I finished I ate and watched some TV. After that I practiced my drums for a while and rearranged my kit. I played my first video game in a couple of weeks, which was wii boxing lol. My school is doing a wii boxing tournament in our grades for school spirit week, so I wanted to train up so that I could represent my grade well haha. After that I played some more drums and then chilled with a friend on a call for a bit, then went to practice some more drums and clean my room. Then I had dinner with my family, we had some salmon, rice, and greens beans so it was really good and healthy. After that I started to think of ways on how to start a lawn care business, so Ive been brainstorming ideas for that (I also forgot to mention that this morning my dad and I ran by our local movie theater, that hires 15 year olds, to get an application.) I have a lot of ideas for my future business and Im excited to see how it will work out. See you the next day

Actualy you were invited as you were promising to be decent member. Great english with normal attitude, couldnt u be like that when u were Richard'ing around? You simply proved you can be a nice person, but yet u chosed to be cunt months ago. Ciao bella.

OK RANT TIME. ADMINS WTF IS THAT? I WAS CHILLING ON MY FANCY BOAT, SMOKING AN IQOS WHEN SUDDENTLY ONE COP JUST SHOT THE BOAT AND POOF, I WAS ARRESTED. WHAT IS THAT? I WASNT EVEN IN THE WATER YOU FUCKTARDS FIX THAT SHIT

Instead of studying for your university exams which you will be taking this year, you come here evading your ban and when you get caught, you got a face to show off and brag about it on forums. Way to spend your time, go Richard!

If you ever decide to evade your ban again, make sure you make it less obvious next time! It was too easy for us to find out. Is that your best game?

Get a life.

Maybe people who knew this from the very beggining had fun with you? Anyway you were able to stand without being a cunt&retard(like richard) more time than i expected.We expect to see you and ur bro in clowning games like this again.You entertained us so buy a new pc again and come back, cuz you wont be able to do more anyway. Goodbye clowns