The story of you all being played for fools

Krystal

Teddyl did your mother not tell you to hold a plant next to you to replace the oxygen you are wasting

IM DELETING MY BROTHER BLUE

] 99% complete.....

no_entry_signERROR!no_entry_sign 100True100 Brothers of Islam are irreplaceable star_and_crescentI could never delete you Brother!sparkling_heart Send this to ten other familyMujahideenfamily who would give their lives for Allah Or never get called cloudBrothercloud again If you get 0 Back: Juhanam for you no_entry_signstar_of_davidno_entry_sign 3 back: you're off the martyr listcloudsweat_drops 5 back: you have pleased Allah greatlystar_and_crescentsweat_drops 10+ back: JANAH!!two_heartstwo_heartsstar_and_crescenttonguetongue

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i dont know what the fuck is going on

Maybe now that you have 'fooled' all of us you have fulfilled your life goals. Fucking clown get a life lmao. Imaginee just imagine buying new laptop just so you can evade your ban and pretend to be someone else but in the end you still get caught :face_with_tears_of_joy: :face_with_tears_of_joy: :face_with_tears_of_joy:

bro when you crouch your bind is "Action" bound to mouse 2 ; a ; w ; d thats why noobs cant hit you in turf and bazuka bat files meme
Combine that with a key to crouch spam with , and youll take no damage with cs, sniper etc
Space for example

atleast tell them to stop posting this stupid shit on discord especially in ramadan, last warning or we leave discord for month

• 1 month later...