[SWAT]Bart DMing to save his criminal friend

Ryler

https://imgur.com/a/UqDXs47

I was chasing NwA|Hessan with my car to arrest him. [SWAT]Bart was on top of Hessan's car so they were driving together. After Hessan dropped Bart to disc, i continued chasing Hessan with my car and at that moment Bart began to shoot me. I believe he was trying to save Hessan because he did him a favor by dropping him to the disc. This is a real lame act for a 5 level proffesional squad.

I try to solve this problem internally via talking to Element. However he didn't reply me. So here i am.

You can also read the chat which shoves his thankfulness for being dropped to the disk and he suggests Hessan to run away.

Dude, even though you are telling only 1 side of the story and not you rule-breaking before which I sadly don't have proof of. This already got solved in-game by @JohnnyEnglish , I got admin-jailed for this because I didn't want to make a big deal of it. I don't know why'd like to share this at the forums, probably to make yourself look like a cool guy or want to run people into the ground. I bet you are just a 12 years old silly tool who likes to get the blood from under people their nails and report them after.

Anyway, this has been handled in-game.

@ryler said in [SWAT]Bart DMing to save his criminal friend:

https://imgur.com/a/UqDXs47

I was chasing NwA|Hessan with my car to arrest him. [SWAT]Bart was on top of Hessan's car so they were driving together. After Hessan dropped Bart to disc, i continued chasing Hessan with my car and at that moment Bart began to shoot me. I believe he was trying to save Hessan because he did him a favor by dropping him to the disc. This is a real lame act for a 5 level proffesional squad.

I try to solve this problem internally via talking to Element. However he didn't reply me. So here i am.

You can also read the chat which shoves his thankfulness for being dropped to the disk and he suggests Hessan to run away.

alt text

@johnnyenglish

I realized that reporting in game only involves a staff/admin and the person who is being reported. But in this case i wanted to let people in SWAT know about this situation as well. That is why i am using forum post. Besides i pmed Element and wait for his response for a week before posting here. Why are you so disturbed about informing other people about this issue as well?

I couldn't find more proper section to post this, if you tell me the link i will post there.

https://imgur.com/a/ftdbDVH (my chat with element)

@Ryler
You could have simply PMed the SWAT HQs on forums or through Discord. Making this public just to make the incident visible for SWAT is a dick move tbh. He has been punished already so theres no need to pillory him even more.

If you only PMed Element and he doesnt respond to his PMs theres still other HQs to try, and if that doesnt work you can have a chat with a GM privately.