Fire Department Application

Nickname: icecube
Username: icecube1234
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: ice-cube
Current G/S: SAFP
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): none
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? 3 years ago
Current groups: SAFP
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): n/a
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: n/a
Tell us something about yourself: im ice-cube member of safp . im friendly but has strong personality. i dont like bullies
Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department? to help and protect saes community
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? yes
Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? teamwork, i dont give up easily, i finish what i started
What are your weaknesses? cockroaches
Why do you want to join the SAFD? i want to join to be able to help the department by rping and improve the group
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? any specialization that SAFD could offer

Applicant's signature: ice-cube
Date: 4/19/21

Dear @IceCube,

Thank you for your application to the SAFD.

After reviewing your application, I have noticed some errors that you made in your application, which are included in the spoiler below.

:::

• The title of your application is to be in the following format:

Fire Department Application - IceCube - Date

• Kindly bolden the questions that you have been asked in your application, as it makes it much neater and clearer.

• Bolden the Section titles, to make them look like this:

Section 2 - Questions

:::

In addition to the above, you can join our SAFD Discord with the link below and request the applicant role for updates on our role-plays and activities:

Invite Code: https://discord.gg/33vFJ77

With regards,
~[Fire Commissioner Afufu]~(red)

@afufu
Nickname: icecube
Username: icecube1234
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: ice-cube
Current G/S: SAFP
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): none
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? 3 years ago
Current groups: SAFP
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): n/a
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: n/a
Tell us something about yourself: im ice-cube member of safp . im friendly but has strong personality. i dont like bullies
Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department? to help and protect saes community: my goal is to help the saes community by joining SAFD to serve and protect the citizens and to be part of SAFD roleplaying .
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? yes
Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? teamwork, i dont give up easily, i finish what i started
What are your weaknesses? cockroaches
Why do you want to join the SAFD? i want to join to be able to help the department by rping and improve the group
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? any specialization that SAFD could offer

Applicant's signature: ice-cube
Date: 4/19/21

@icecube said in Fire Department Application:
> Nickname: icecube
> Username: icecube1234
> Old nickname/Other used names ingame: ice-cube
> Age: 29
> Gender: male
> Current G/S: SAFP
> Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): none
> How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? 3 years ago
> Current groups: SAFP
> Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): n/a
> Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: n/a
> Tell us something about yourself: im ice-cube member of safp . im friendly but has strong personality. i dont like bullies
> Section 2 - Questions
> Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? yes
> What is your goal within the Fire Department? to help and protect saes community
> Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? yes
> Section 3 - Detailed Profile
> What are your strengths? teamwork, i dont give up easily, i finish what i started
> What are your weaknesses? cockroaches
> Why do you want to join the SAFD? i want to join to be able to help the department by rping and improve the group
> What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? any specialization that SAFD could offer
> Applicant's signature: ice-cube
> Date: 4/19/21

@icecube
> How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? 3 years ago
> Tell us something about yourself: im ice-cube member of safp . im friendly but has strong personality.i dont like bullies
> Section 2 - Questions
> Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? yes
> What is your goal within the Fire Department? to help and protect saes community
> Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? yes
> What are your strengths? teamwork, i dont give up easily, i finish what i started
> Why do you want to join the SAFD? i want to join to be able to help the department by rping and improve the group
> What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? any specialization that SAFD could offer

@Afufu
> How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? 3 years ago , safp veteran
> Tell us something about yourself: im ice-cube member of safp . im friendly but has strong personality.i dont like bullies
> Section 2 - Questions

• 3 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
6th February, 2021

Dear Applicant @IceCube ,

Thanks for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately, you have been ~[DENIED]~(red) at this time.
However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get a chance.

alt text