Fire Academy Application - Dufabo - 10.09.18 [ACCEPTED]

Dufabo

Section 1 - Basic Information

Full Name: Homer Anderson
Date of Birth: 15/09/93
Home Address:Windy Windy Windy Windy Street house #5
Phone Number:202-555-0183
Student ID: (will be added by the instructors)
Student Signature:alt text
Contact Information (Email Address): homer1993LS@Ls.com

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the Academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Yes i do
Do you understand that you will have to be in a firefighting course for more than a month? Yes i do
Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? I do
Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes i do

Section 3 - Non-RP Information

Will you have enough time to learn at the evening (at the course)? I think so,if i wont busy with studying and so
What is your current nick name? Dufabo
What is your server login nickname? dufabo1900
Do you have any old nick names ingame, if so, write them: dufabo1900
Are you a member of a gang or squad? Yes i am
if yes, how long are you a member of your current gang / squad and what is your rank? I am a member of squad for 3 and half months and my rank is Vice Leader
Are you a member of any group(s)? Yes i am
if yes, what are they and how long you are a member there: IAC - 1.5 years(Founder) +,PC - about 2 years(Police officer),DE - about 2-2.5 years(Sergeant of Naval unit),HLS - 1 year and half(HQ),SAM - about half of a year(EMT),LWS - 8/9 months(Trusted member),MCC - about 2-2.5 years (Captain of Reserves unit),Govertment - half of a year? (Department of Justice member)
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why you received them: I've been banned from saes twice,both times for annoying admins aka Nanobob and bambook

Section 4 - Detailed Profile

Do you think that you have any strengths? if so, what are they? My strengths is an ability to control any situation and to don't go panic.I can drive car/truck/bike properly.
Do you think that you have any weaknesses? if so, what are they? I can not swim fast as others.You can call me fat for that,but i just cant.
Why do you want to join the San Andreas Fire Academy? I do want to join San Andreas Fire Academy because i want to help people.Nowdays people arent that carefully and may start a fire in their house because of smoking etc.I do want to save people from the fire because when i was a kid....one of my good friends died because of it.Since this day i have decided that i will fight fire till the end of my days.
Why do you want to join the academy?
What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? I want to learn how it is to work in a team of firefighters.How to work with firefighters equipment and so on.

Section 5 - Medical Part

During the past 12 months, have you at any time experienced pain, discomfort or pressure in your chest? (YES/NO) No
During the past 12 months, have you experienced difficulty breathing or shortness of breath? (YES/NO) No
Are you now, or have you ever been, under a doctor's care for a heat or lung-related condition? (YES/NO) No
Have you ever been diagnosed with, or treated for, high blood pressure? (YES/NO) No
Do you have asthma, diabetes, epilepsy or elevated cholesterol? (YES/NO) No

• 4 weeks later...

alt text
San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

5th October, 2018

Applicant, @Dufabo

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're an really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Laza

• 3 weeks later...

alt text
San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

25th October, 2018
Change of status

Applicant, @Dufabo

After discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you, you have been ACCEPTED into the fire department. I would like to congratulate you, you have done good job so far, but from now on, you are one of us, please don't let us down. Thanks for being patient, and we're sorry because it took us lots of time to discuss it.

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,
Laza