[Profile] Johny Tapia

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: Blacky

login name: Baha111

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: Actually im playing SAES.RPG sice 7 months

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Hello im Baha im 21 years old, im a Tunisian i live in Sousse. I love playing Football with my neighbourhood friends in my freetimes and sometimes a few Basketball games. Im studying Building Electricity and im working Building Electricity

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: yes i do

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): actually im not excelent in RP i have some skills and i can get it better.

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: I would rate myself 6/10 because im a criminal in the game and i dont know Police codes

Primary language:Arabic

Other languages you speak: French/English

Current groups: ALT/RaceTECH / OB/ RadioSA

Previous groups:N/A

PART III: Radio Check
(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol
Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.):

Explain what a 211 is: Store Rob

What does it mean if it's a code 3: Code 3 means there is an emergency, all units respond.

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? the code is 10-8: Available for calls

PART IV: Role-Play Character
First name: Johny

Surname: Tapia

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Groove Street Los Santos

Date of Birth: 10/06/1993

Country of residence: United States of America

Address: Groove Street Los Santos

Convictions: <None>

Tattoos: <None>

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I obtained my valid driver's license when I was 18 years old.

Full backstory:

Johny Tapia was born in 2000 , 10th June in a medium family, his Father is a Cop and his mother is a Teacher , he got a sister and 2 brothers Anna , Jerome and Jake, he was the youngest person in the family after 6 years he joined The School, he was an excellent pupil he always get good notes in 2009 he joined the high school, his favourite subjects were French, Maths and History, after taking baccalaureate, he moved to Los Santos to continue his Education he joined Los Santos University, he finished his studies and graduated from the university. After that he joined a Military Academy and he passed the recruitment. Being a recruit wasn't easy for him it took all his time, and he had only 2 free hours a day. After a while of being a recruit, he finally received the promotion he deserved and joined Assault Unit after passing all the tests. After a long period, he went back to his family as a hero.

• 1 month later...

alt text
SAI member who you were with :

Sergeant_Petrov= Anas
Boblee_Swagger= Rocosso
SAFP>Kristiina
Date, time and duration of Activity: 15min +/- ( 16- 5 - 2021 )

Type of Activity: PATROLLING

Patrol details :

I've joined today Sergeant_Petrov, formed ADAM-01 and we went to Las Venturas , checking places around LV-LS Highway and Red County.

Screenshots :

:::

![alt text](image url)
alt text

alt text
SAI member who you were with :
Dcom_Ardron= SAES>Ardron
Gilbert_Dumotier= [SWAT]Mouris
Dog_Bella= SAFP>Kristiina
Date, time and duration of Activity: 20min +/- ( 17- 5 - 2021 )

Type of Activity: Roadblocks - Routine checks - millitary plane crash

Patrol details :

I've joined today Commisionner Dcom_Ardron and Gilbert_Dumotier and Dog_Bella, we get a call from HLS about a crashed plane in the LV-SF Highway, we went there to check that place, and we found a crashed plane and some ammo boxes and explosives. We checks the boxes, then we take them into HLS Cargobob to secure the Road.
Secondly, we pulled over some crims that we found some Prohibitions.

Screenshots :

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
SAI member who you were with : Mystic_Jenner= Z|Mystic

Date, time and duration of Activity: 10min +/- ( 17- 5 - 2021 )

Type of Activity:Patroling

Patrol details :
When i was chilling in the city i got a call from Mystic_Jenner, Officer come to me in SAI Base we need to set up speedcam on LV-LS highway, so i went on duty, and i went to LV-LS highway to set the speedcam.
Screenshots :

Spoiler Text

• 1 month later...

alt text
SAI member who you were with : SAES>Ardron / SAFP|ZoRo / Tatyana_Lopez

Date, time and duration of Activity: 15min +/- ( 02- 07 - 2021 )

Type of Activity:Patroling - Routine checks

Patrol details :
When i was chilling in the city i got a call fromTatyana_Lopez , Officer come to me in SAI Base we need to set up speedcam on LV-LS highway, so i went on duty, and i went to LV-LS highway to set the speedcam.
Screenshots :

alt text
Spoiler Text
alt text

alt text
SAI member who you were with : [SWAT]Anas

Date, time and duration of Activity: 15min +/- ( 02- 07 - 2021 )

Type of Activity:Patroling - Speedcam
Patrol details :
When i was chilling in the city i got a call from Seargeant Anas , Officer come to me in SAI Base we need to set up speedcam on LV-LS highway, so i went on duty, and i went to LV-LS highway to set the speedcam.
Screenshots :

Spoiler Text
alt text