Rowdy's Application

Rowdy35

• Section A: Information:

Nickname: [TST]Rowdy[LT]

Account name: rowdy

Primary Language: Turkish

Current S/G/C and rank: Lieutenant

Other RP groups you're in: The Motor Heads and Cunning Stunts

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medic [SAM ] is a group of founded by Dr.Joe. SAM is an established Group about people's health problems. in the event of an accident or injury, Sam will be at the scene, no need to worry about health will help San Andreas Medic. and SAM is the only health group in San Andreas.

Why was SAM founded? Established to help people with health problems in San Andreas

What is the SAM motto? always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe Valachi

• Section B: Theory:

1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: First of all I would like to communicate with the hospital very quickly. It is very urgent instead of the incident. I am going to want an ambulance and a helicopter. I will take the team and immediately go to the scene. We will send first aid to the Los Santos hospital by ambulance and we will do whatever we have to do to calm them down. We will do everything we can to calm the wounded and treat them, so we will calm them and, go to Los Santos hospital and work to heal the wounded and after the scene is over I will explain how the wounded are.

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: First, I'll call the hospital and send an ambulance and a helicopter to the scene very quickly and I'll take my team and go to the crime scene. I will check to see the wounds of the officers, very heavily wounded officers quickly dispatched by helicopter to Los Santos hospital. we will make first aid there to the injured ones put them in the ambulance and send them to the hospital. I and my team will do everything we can to get the officers to recover. after my team goes to the hospital I'll explain how the wounded are.

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: I will go through the radio very quickly and I will ask for help and I will send pain relievers to the wounded ones to help reduce their pain as much as the help of the hand, I'll do everything I can to get them to, and I will send them to the hospital with my ambulance we will go to the hospital very quickly and do whatever we can to make it better. And when it's over, my team and I will explain the situation.

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I speak politely with her and I will try to fix my faults

2.Why exactly are you applying today? Because I feel ready now

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strengths: RolePlay, Using A car, Shoot. My weaknesses: airplane

4.Why should we accept you to our team? HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of SAM family. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope SAM HQs like my application and wish see me in SAM family.