Dollface's Application

...................................................alt text

• Section A: Information:

Nickname: Dollface

Account name: dollface

Primary Language: Arabic

Current S/G/C and rank: Overdose Crime

Other RP groups you're in:None

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words): SAM is a professional medic group and the first one of it's kind in the server helping all kind of injured people to get beter and stay safe and healthy

Why was SAM founded?: SAM was founded to help citizens with injuries after noticing there isn't much SA medics but Joe Valachi decided to change this fact by creating the group SAM

What is the SAM motto?: Always there when you need us most!

Who founded SAM? : Dr. Joe Valachi

• Section B: Theory:

1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: I will start by communicating with all the medics in the area. and telling them that we need each and every medic possible with a good ambulance to help the wounded citizens and transport them safely to the hospital. Check if my ambulance is in a good conditiond and if all my equipments are ready to use. after checking that everything is ready to go. I'll head as fast as possible to LS with my warning lights on. when i reach there i will cooperate with all the other medics and the firefighters and Cops too helping each and every innocent citizens get safe and healthy and taking everyone in need to the Hospital.

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: I'll start by asking every available medic in the area to head to the location. then i'll check my equipments and look for a bulletproof vest since we might get shot. after heading there i'll cooperte with my partners and the police to get all the injured officers out of the bank safely and helping them. and revive them if it's necessary

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: First of all i will call the fire departement and ask them to send some fire fighters cause we might need them. and ask in the radio for medics to help transporting the civilians. while waiting i'll check every injured person and treat his wounds and burns by bandaging them and giving them painkillers. and reviving the ones that almost death. then transport everyone to the closest hospital

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior?
I'll ask for an apologie if i did things wrong and try to do my best to not get criticize again
2.Why exactly are you applying today?:i'm aplying today after seeing the group activities and their behaviors and because i don't want to be a lone medic in tha city
3.What are your strengths and weaknesses?: i'm a friendly person good with driving cars and helicopters. active and respectful. get smart in the hard situations

4.Why should we accept you to our team?: I think you should accept because i will be a great addition to the team i can reach robberies and accidents very fast. i'm active and experienced as a medic