Fire Department Application - LightSide - 22.02.2021

alt text
Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: LightSide
Username: medamine1919
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A
Current G/S: The Company
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N/A
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank?: I passed 1 year in The Company and I'm level 2 on it now
Current groups:

• Radio San Andreas

• The motor-heads

• Global express trucking company

• San Andreas Interceptors

• San Andreas Studio

• ChaoS society

Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):

• Invest Arms Corporation: group closed

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: Well, I got an admin jail one time because of fake reporting and It was a mistake from me and some mutes "only English in main chat"

Tell us something about yourself: Well, Hi I'm lightside my real name is mohamed amine I'm a helpfull guy who want to play games and have fun and communicate with other and chilling with friends around.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department?: Yes, of course
What is your goal within the Fire Department?: I'm trying to upgrade my roleplay skills around the server and to gain more reputation and I'm hoping SAFD can help me as well.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly?: Of course !

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths?: Honesty, Creativity, Discipline, Versatility.
What are your weaknesses?: I only sometimes lack confidence.
Why do you want to join the SAFD?: Well, SAFD one of the biggest group around SAES and it has too many players that respect others and help them so That's why I'm trying to join.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?:, To be honest, I would like to get everything's knowledge even rp and radio codes for SAFD.

Applicant's signature:
alt text
Date: 22.02.2021

alt text

alt text

Dear Mr. @LightSide ,

On behalf of the SAFD HQ, I thank you for your application to the SAFD. We highly appreciate your willingness to take part in such a risky and life-threatening job.

Please join the SAFD Discord channel and request the Applicant role - this way you can keep informed about ride-along schedules and role-play scenarios hosted by the department.

Invite Code: https://discord.gg/33vFJ77

With Regards,

Afufu
~[SAFD Deputy Fire Commissioner]~(red)

alt text

Dear @LightSide ,

SAFD HQ is happy to see that you have been doing a great job on your activity. Keep it up!

After a review of your application, I have noticed that you have missed answering a question within your application.

The un-answered question has been included in the spoiler below:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/BTpehb3

:::

In addition, one of the questions has been incorrectly answered, and you have missed including one of the questions in Section 2.

For the future, it would be advisable that you go through your application thoroughly before submitting it.

With Regards,

Afufu
~[SAFD Deputy Fire Commissioner]~(red)

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
24th February 2021

Dear applicant @LightSide

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department.

After discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step, ~[hence you are under-review.]~(yellow)

Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...