[SUGGESTION] Strict line to donation vehicles locations

JoGe

Question

Background:

I have had couple of times donation planes and/or helicopters placed at different properties of mine, sorted by different admins, without any problems.

Few days ago an admin told me that my plane is at illegal location at my farm in red county and it needs to removed. I was okay with that since the donation topic says the following:

"These are required to be placed at a heliport, airport or somewhere realistic and reasonable. "

So today i was driving at vinewood and saw atleast 5 properties with helicopter on their garage's roofs or even at balconies. Can i ask how those can be "more reasonable" locations than my big farm where there is actually room for take off with plane?
So i decided to ask an admin ingame that can i have helicopter at my farm since the Shamal was removed and answer was that its not reasonable place. (see the screenshot below)

My question / suggestion:

Make a strict line what is reasonable and what is not. If there is room for take off without using public roads/land, its reasonable ? Or only small planes like Dodo and maverick allowed at personal properties? Or just ap, heliport and gangbases allowed? something like this maybe?

Wouldnt it be easier for everyone that all admins uses the same logic to allow or disallow vehicle locations? Then there would not be need to remove these "illegal" ones or have conversations like this anymore.

Wasnt sure should this be suggestion or question. Atleast i didnt find any clear guide for this.

alt text

10 answers to this question

Doesnt look so clear if many people are having an aircraft at their properties and admins have sorted those rewards? Or is there some new statement which i havent heard about? if thats the case then this topic is useless but as i mentioned, i didnt find any clear guide according to this.

@joge said in [SUGGESTION] Strict line to donation vehicles locations:

Doesnt look so clear if many people are having an aircraft at their properties and admins have sorted those rewards? Or is there some new statement which i havent heard about? if thats the case then this topic is useless but as i mentioned, i didnt find any clear guide according to this.

I can't say exactly how far back. However, I used to have my shamal at BB base and a few months ago it got removed as it can only be placed at an airport.

Indeed if you go around looking, you will still notice some aircrafts at properties/bases. Admins are slowly removing those they notice from what I've been seeing lately.

"These are required to be placed at a heliport, airport or somewhere realistic or reasonable."

Pretty straight forward, maybe removing the part about "realistic or reasonable" might help clarify it more. It can be fairly deduced tho that a heli ontop of a shack or someplace isn't realistic/reasonable.

Yeah indeed it would clarify it more if that part was removed, but ofc why wouldnt it be reasonable to have it at propeety if its just big enough to store the aircraft and taking it off.
Maybe it could "cost" more to have it at personal property?

Unless your property comes with a helipad, airstrip or something of the sort; aircrafts are limited to airports and bases.

If you come across illegally placed aircrafts, feel free to make a report and the location will be reviewed as soon as possible.

@drot said in [SUGGESTION] Strict line to donation vehicles locations:

Unless your property comes with a helipad, airstrip or something of the sort; aircrafts are limited to airports and bases.

If you come across illegally placed aircrafts, feel free to make a report and the location will be reviewed as soon as possible.

I'm not sure how recent. But it has been told that donation aircrafts can not be placed at bases.

@versace said in [SUGGESTION] Strict line to donation vehicles locations:

@drot said in [SUGGESTION] Strict line to donation vehicles locations:

I'm not sure how recent. But it has been told that donation aircrafts can not be placed at bases.

from what i know only shamals cant Helis/dodos/stunt planes can be if the base fits it (Exemple the AA donation ship that holds donations planes)

This conversation above clearly tells that it would be so much easier if these things are written in somewhere where anyone can read the rules according to this.
Nobody seems to know (not even staff members) for sure. Alot of "What i know", "Im not sure" and "if im not mistaken" Etc.