Fire Department Application - Troones - 05.02.2021

Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Troones
Username: uveys54
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: T-54
Current G/S: FBI
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): Get along with MIT
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank?: I'm at the FBI trial phase. I was level 4 in my old squad.
Current groups: SPA, CS.
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N / A
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: N / A
Tell us something about yourself: My name is veys. I live in Turkey. I have been playing professionally at SAES for 5 months. I have been actively playing SAES for at least +8 hours for 5 months.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department? I want to join professional groups and improve myself. I want to do good roles and contribute to SAFD.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? I prefer to play my game professionally and not deal with toxic people. My will is solid, I don't make easy mistakes, I know the rules.
What are your weaknesses? I am very angry with idiotic, liar, toxic, rebellious, unstable, stupid people. But I don't show these feelings in the game unless I'm crazy.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I want to improve myself and make good friends. I want to have a good time and join professional groups. For this reason, I want to join SAFD and share my activity with SAFD.

What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Firefighting and EMT

Applicant's signature: Troones
Date: 05.02.2021

alt text

Dear Mr. @Troones ,

On behalf of the SAFD HQ, I thank you for your application to the SAFD. We highly appreciate your willingness to take part in such a risky and life-threatening job.

Please join the SAFD Discord channel and request the Applicant role - this way you can keep informed about ride-along schedules and role-play scenarios hosted by the department.

Invite Code: https://discord.gg/33vFJ77

With Regards,

Afufu
~[SAFD Deputy Fire Commissioner]~(red)

• 3 weeks later...

alt text

Dear @Troones ,

We require that you do some activities with/without SAFD members to be placed under review and to be accepted into the Fire Department in the future.

Kindly start as soon as possible.

With Regards,

Afufu
~[SAFD Deputy Fire Commissioner]~(red)

• 2 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
11th February 2021

Dear applicant @Troones ,

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department.

After discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. ~[You are under-review.]~(yellow)

Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text

• 2 weeks later...