Fire Department Application- Dzeko- 05/02/2021

Dzeko

Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Dzeko
Username: Furki5454
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: D-054,Dzeko Herhanes
Current G/S: Fbi
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): we couldn't get along , I got out
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? Fbi is also in the trial phase, I am level 3 in my old team
Current groups: ALT,CS
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N/A
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: I initially got a warning,
i was a beginner
Tell us something about yourself:
I am an active player in the game. I like to role. I have improved myself a lot in my police career and I am trying to get into high-level groups.
Role-playing groups are very important to me. I try to be a procop. That's why I am active and trying to act.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department?

Striving to reach top rankings and strive to become a professional player
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? yes

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? I find myself successful in acting. I have B1 level English. I try to play the game professionally. I am respectful of high ranking people.
What are your weaknesses? When I am being wronged, I get angry quickly. Sometimes I can upset the people in front of me.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? role play is important to me and I love it. SAFD is a very professional group. I would love to be a part of this group. It makes me proud.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?
Firefighting and EMT
Applicant's signature: Dzeko
Date: 05.02.2021

alt text

Dear Mr. @Dzeko ,

On behalf of the SAFD HQ, I thank you for your application to the SAFD. We highly appreciate your willingness to take part in such a risky and life-threatening job.

Please join the SAFD Discord channel and request the Applicant role - this way you can keep informed about ride-along schedules and role-play scenarios hosted by the department.

Invite Code: https://discord.gg/33vFJ77

With Regards,

Afufu
~[SAFD Deputy Fire Commissioner]~(red)