Fire Department Application - UnaKadava 01.02.2020

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Una Kadava
Username: UnaKadava
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Maxine
Current G/S: ~[SWAT]~(navy) ,
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):

• Comando da capital : Left to join cop side, cause i was too bored on the evil side.

• Underground Empire : Left to join Comando da capital

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? 4 months , lieutenant(3)
Current groups: ~[SAM]~(lime)
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): SAS - Inactive
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: Some mutes for speaking english and maybe adminjails when i start playing long ago.
Tell us something about yourself: It's really hard to me speak about me, not even know myself... But i Do love games (especially mta) , to listen musics and chat with peoples and know about new things.
Explore the unknow :ghost:

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? absolutely
What is your goal within the Fire Department? Improve my english skills and make more friends around the server, more talk and joy
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? yes, on my free time.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? the characteristic I like the most on me is that i am very calm, like a sloth , and talkative
What are your weaknesses? emotionally weak -to improve
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I do want to join SAFD to help on activity and to improve my english, my skills, and make new friends.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? A combo of firefighter and EMS

Applicant's signature: Signature
Date: 01/2021

alt text

:fire: Participants: me :woman_firefighter:

:fire_engine: District: San fierro, Las venturas and bone country

:fire: Shift period: 10 minuts

:fire_engine: Number of vehicles: 5 vehicles :sport_utility_vehicle:

:framed_picture: Screenshots:

:::

Date: 01/02/2021

its fine

:::

Signature

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
8th February 2021

Dear applicant @UnaKadava ,

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department.

After discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step, and therefore, ~[you are under review]~(yellow).

Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
6th February, 2021

Dear Applicant @UnaKadava ,

Thanks for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately, you have been ~[DENIED]~(red) at this time.
However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get a chance.

alt text