Dzeko's Application

Dzeko

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Dzeko

Account name: Furki5454

Country of residence Turkey

Primary Language: Turkish

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I first entered the server in 2012 I've been playing for a long time

Current S/G/C and rank: MIT Captan lvl 3

Other RP groups you're in: ALT

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: there is only one warning. It was a punishment I received in my inexperience and inexperience.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)
sam is the group of healthcare professionals. Thanks to the departments in the group, high quality RPs are made. You can go to Sr and Br s and help legally. You can go to jefferson events alone and raise money.Sam group is a respectful and disciplined group, so there are professionals inside, so it is not easy to join the group. It is a very solid group. It takes a lot of effort to deserve this group and I will try to do this.
This group is famous for rp, it has a very solid expert staff. If you want to rp and want to be professional. This is the right place
What is the SAM motto?
Always there when you need us most.
Who founded SAM? Darly

**Who is the current leader and vice leader? **
JohnnyEnglish and Griffin
For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I wasn't playing much, but for a long time sam interested me

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn:
If you are a paramedic, we should not abuse our post. We shouldn't help him escape. We must always help the police.
Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic:
We should not stand at the bottom of the robberies with the ambulance. We should stay a little further away. If anyone wants to recover, he will come.Do not ram people and/or vehicles with Ambulance.
Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?:
yes can do
^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior?
I am always open to criticism and respect it. If I am right, I defend it to the end. If the top officials warn you, it is for our good. It is normal for them to criticize us because they are more experienced than us. If you want to be professional, criticisms like this should not affect you badly, but motivate us more. Criticism affects some badly and affects others well. That's why you should work hard and be worthy of sam.
2. Why exactly are you applying today?
Cause I love rp activities I want to strive for itSam in my professional path is one of the big goals in front of me. So I want to apply. I want to apply. I want to improve my Roleplay horizons. The group looks very interesting. Many of my friends are in that group. They recommended me. carrying.
I would be very disappointed if I really don't get into this group. If I do, I'll try to work with the professionals within Sam.
3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths:I do creative rps. I like posting. I'm a successful cop. I love to play Legal. I am respectful and friendly.
weaknesses:When I am wronged. I get very sad and angry
4. Why should we accept you to our team?
I think I will be very useful to you. I am a very active player. I promise to do activities every day. If my friends are active, I will attract too many players. With the quality rp I will make.
I see myself as a profitable investment because I am very hardworking, I perform fully in the groups and squad I join. I believe that tomorrow when I get to a good place I will be proud of my contributions to the sama. I promise that I will work hard for this group.

Greetings, Mr. @Dzeko

The SAM HQ team would like to gladly notify you that you have been ~[accepted]~(green) to join our team. Your application, determination and skill-set satisfies the requirements required in order to be one of us. Without further ado, I welcome you in!
We hope to see much more of you as a member of the group, don't let us down! Find any HQ ingame for next step.
alt text

Regards...
San Andreas Medics Head of Sea Divison NRG