GamerZs Application

GamerZ

Bild Text

~[* Section A: Personal Information:]~( green)

Nickname: Currently I am Using Delta as Name but I will use GamerZ again but not now.

Account name: My account Name is GamerZ450

Country of residence I live in Germany

Primary Language: I speak German,English and a bit Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: like 3 Months

Current S/G/C and Rank: N/A

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: 2 Adminjails the First one is for defending BR from outside , the second one is for Abusing door protection.

^[alt text]

• ~[Section B: General Questionnaire:]~(green)

Describe SAM in your own words: SAM is a Roleplay Group of Medics , they arent at Cop side and not at Crim side they help everyone who need them Crim,Cop,Farmer,Civilian or a Firefighter all are the same.

What is the SAM motto? We are always there When you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Daryl

Who is the current leader and vice leader? JohnyEnglish and Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Not much like 5 houres.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Do not Save criminals from Cops.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Dont revive Player inside the Store robbery or heal.(do not enter it park your ambulance near it and if they want to get healed they can press G)

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes I can do

^[alt text]

• ~[Section C : Aptitudes:]~(green)

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? i would correct my mistake and apologize for it

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because i want to play more as Paramedic and in SAM it is more organized and It it does more fun.

**3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?**my strengths are Driving and Arresting . My Weaknesses are being AFK.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? If you accept me you get a new Medic and San Andreas and so we can make our city safe again.
Bild Text

Bild Text
alt text

~[P]~(77ff99)articipants: @Una-Kadav @Aveyro
~[A]~(77ff99)mount of healed or Time of patrol: 1 Hour alone and 1 Hour with Unakadava and 30 minutes with Aveyro.
~[S]~(77ff99)creenShots::::Bild Text

alt text

Bild Text

(I got more but I think these are enough)
:::

alt text