New Jail

Zwolle-

Question

@toreno What toreno mentioned is critial, cops need to have a second entrance else crims will have it very easy since the exit is on the right and the entrance is kinda far away on the left

Updated comment : But the jail is amazingly epic,

@kirosa said in New Jail:

the vent is bad thought like in big jb once cops finally after 1h clear the JB thoes who wait for red door can use the vent the JB will never be stopped also since they have a vent they dont need the red door at all

@patrol said in New Jail:

@toreno What toreno mentioned is critial, cops need to have a second entrance else crims will have it very easy since the exit is on the right and the entrance is kinda far away on the left

I have some plans, i ll make updates on it

@ronseal said in New Jail:

One small thing I would add.
On the building plan, can you name that room Brophys Sin Cell.

sure, i will : D

Only thing that tilts me and what remains similar to your past design (apparenty) is the location from which the air vent is opened, that is if it is opened from the same location that's being used to open the cells area. That'd create 3 escape routes while cops already struggle with only 1 as of now. If the vent opening required a criminal to be inside the restaurant room by the door panel to trigger it, that'd probably be solid. One person opening three escape doors from a remote room is an overkill.

@drot said in New Jail:

Only thing that tilts me and what remains similar to your past design (apparenty) is the location from which the air vent is opened, that is if it is opened from the same location that's being used to open the cells area. That'd create 3 escape routes while cops already struggle with only 1 as of now. If the vent opening required a criminal to be inside the restaurant room by the door panel to trigger it, that'd probably be solid. One person opening three escape doors from a remote room is an overkill.

update coming about that, it will be open able from generator stoage or restaurant

its like if cooler stopped working = vent on
if cooler working = vent off

also im thnkng of a corridor for cops that connects to main base of building, with these changes it will be fair enough, i guess so

alt text

Now that sounds and looks a whole lot better, cop passage would mix things up a bit from the usual sheep-to-the-slaughter gameplay and offer a second option besides rushing straight down the corridor only to be shot dead mid way. Although I'd personally connect that cop passage to Entrance room as well, to avoid aforementioned problem on the left side of the interior too, offering a second route.

the vent is bad thought like in big jb once cops finally after 1h clear the JB thoes who wait for red door can use the vent the JB will never be stopped also since they have a vent they dont need the red door at all

Vent = more arrests
Also without red door it would be unrealistic (like how do police officers put criminals in cells if there is not entrance?)

@fenter said in New Jail:

Vent = more arrests
Also without red door it would be unrealistic (like how do police officers put criminals in cells if there is not entrance?)

uhm ye more arrest but yeet wont spend the whole day at jail like y'all got something else to do thats 1
and also crims will ez run out when cops do not respond earlier

Vent = more arrests

uhm ye more arrest but yeet wont spend the whole day at jail like y'all got something else to do thats 1

if you dont want to spend the whole day at the jail, other people would do for fun (since its only the entertaining thing in the server)
Not all crims will escape, some of them will stay at the jail just for DM
Also im pretty sure every cop now got prop near jail, if not u still have warden spawn with m4 and shotgun for kill arrest

Vent = more arrests

if you dont want to spend the whole day at the jail, other people would do for fun (since its only the entertaining thing in the server)
Not all crims will escape, some of them will stay at the jail just for DM
Also im pretty sure every cop now got prop near jail, if not u still have warden spawn with m4 and shotgun for kill arrest

we aint make the jail more worse than it is... ye we also want to arrest and kill and enjoy it
but if the jail will only need a cells opened 24/24 crims will never stop using the vent
and yep they will come back more faster to BR's than they do now
some of us stay at Bank and the rest always try to keep the jail under control so crims take more time to get back

In my opinion the best jail was that place where Cunning Stunts have base now, having to crack made it so unique and so much more fun! I'd love to see something like that implemented, but yeah it's a problem because some people can't crack, so I guess some fun minigames to open doors would be cool!