New Jail

Zwolle-

Question

This looks awesome. From a cop's perspective, I would be satisfied with this.

However, I would like to have a small modification in this suggestion tho, because I'm afraid criminals would camp the corners and all cops would be stuck at the small entrance

alt text

I suggest to make it like this:

alt text

Honestly, the vent idea is just perfect. As a criminal staying in jail for 5 minutes is just boring and a waste of time, with this vent, we will always have the chance to escape or atleast it will keep cops and criminals in action always. Hope to see this soon and how it will turn out in-game.

@Zwolle I mean I've seen the video and by the looks of it, one could show/express both sides would enjoy new playability that would appear. Furthermore, bringing something new with such detail it's always good for the eye. looking forward to seeing this implemented. Big support.

A vast improvement.
May find it needs a few tweaks when its played for a while, but it offers better gameplay already compared to the old one.

One small thing I would add.
On the building plan, can you name that room Brophys Sin Cell.

Get it live

Good work.
However, it looks so big to get it under police control so if it is possible to add it for like 2 days as testing hence we can determine if it is balanced or not.
Maybe after testing it admins will decide about some modifications.