BurakO's CC Activities

BurakO

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna) #10
~[Participants:]~(sienna) @joakito
~[ Date:]~(sienna) 25/08/2021
~[Story:]~(sienna)

^[alt text]

^[I was idling at the Las Venturas shop when an All Load Trucking truck driver came by commenting on a problem with the oil and filters in his truck. From the beginning I could see the problem, I checked the oil pipe and filters, I returned to the workshop in search of new parts to solve the problem, we already had the spare parts ready, it is quite common to see deliveries from this company in the surroundings of San Andreas . I cleaned the oil pipe, changed the oil and replaced the filters and invited the trucker to test if the vehicle was working properly. All Load Trucking paid for the labor and new materials.]

The whole scenario:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna) #11
~[ Date:]~(sienna) 1/09/2021

@bisollini said in Alex' CC Activities:

alt text

alt text

~[:]~(#654123) #6

~[Participants:]~(#654123) Bisollini, BurakO, Christian, GamerZ, Faysal & Youssef.

~[Description:]~(#654123) San Fierro-Las Venturas Highway Garage was opened once again by Mr.Marksman. It was another busy day. A VIP has showed up. We had to work on a masterpiece, a Fletzer. There was no time for idle looks or surprised faces. We directly got to work. Firstly, we made a general-check. At first look, the vehicle wasn't damaged. The lights were fine. We proceed with the wheels/tires/rims. There was a flat one that I re-filled with air using my air pump. It was just a piece of cake work! After, we gave it more advanced & serious look. We checked what was under the hood. There weren't any rusty pipes. The air tubes were alright. There was a need of oil at the oil-pump so I re-filled it. All that wouldn't be done without my parther in this, BurakO, whose part you could check on his topic. We drank some beer with my parther & lighted a cigaratte. At the end, we made a full-detailed report to Mr.Marksman.

~[CC Members:]~(#654123) Marksman & Yoko

~[Screenshots:]~(#654123) Click on me if you want some screenshots or check the spoiler! ~[NOTE: The screenshots in the spoiler are less than in the imgur link!]~(red)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna) #12 (internship lesson)
~[Participants:]~(sienna) @PaiN500 @alperens
~[ Date:]~(sienna) 15/09/2021

^[alt text]
~[CC Report:]~(sienna)

A Ferrari Cheetah model arrived, i had to take care of the left door completely, it was destroyed so i needed to replace the whole door. I found a proper replacement in the storage, after i changed it, i went back to the warehouse searching for the original rear-view mirror glass for the new door, i found and i replaced it carefully, the foor was almost ready until i tested it, i realised that the door mechanism wasn't working properly so i re-searched for oil, i re-oiled the mechanism and the my part was done, we finished the work in less than an hour luckily.

~[ScreenShots:]~(sienna)
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text

• 1 month later...

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna) #13
~[Participants:]~(sienna) @joakito me
~[ Date:]~(sienna) 03/11/2021

@joakito said in JoakitO's CC Activities:

alt text
alt text
^[Roleplay number # 1]
^[CC Members / Participants: @BurakO ]
^[Date: 03/11/2021]
^[Story:] It was a pretty boring day since these days I was working at night because a mate had symptoms of covid so I replaced him for a few days. I was patroling around Las Venturas, nothing new, there were only 2 hours left to go home, so I went down to get some air, I was about to go back up when I received the first call of the night, BurakO had an accident with a badly parked car near LV bank. when i went to the crash site I started to check the picador, since it seemed the most damaged, also it was Burako's picador. He was very lucky, it was only superficial damage, he needed to replace some parts that I didn't have in my car so I took the cars to the garage in Las Venturas. I went to buy A few things at the garage store, I needed a hood, front bumper, and a new glass for the left door. I started replacing the bumper and while I was doing it I went back to check the engine just in case, it was all well, just needed an oil change. After putting the front bumper, I change the oil so I could finish putting on the hood. Once I'm done with that I started to replace the left glass, I saw that the door was a little scratched, I asked Burako if he wanted me to do something with that, but he said no, since no It bothered him a lot , It seemed that the picador did not need anything else, my job was done with it.
The Jester is missing, as it seemed to me at first it did not have much damage, in fact almost nothing had only some wheels needed more air, it did not seem that they are punctured but I had the doubt so I started to check, but yeah, It was just that , so I put them a little more air. It was weird for me that nothing happened to the Jester, but after hearing the story of Burako I understood. It seemed that my work was done, i looked at my watch and there were 8 minutes left until my working hours ended, so I took my things and went home after a long and boring night..

^[Screenshots:[s=Here]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text]
alt text