BurakO's CC Activities

BurakO

^[alt text]

• Hello Dear Cuban Cars members and community, i will post my CC activities below this post, here we go!

alt text

• Format for Patrols

~[Patrol Number:]~(sienna)
~[Activity Type:]~(sienna)
~[Date:]~(sienna)
~[Time spent:]~(sienna)
~[Participants:]~(sienna)
~[ScreenShots:]~(sienna)

alt text

alt text

• Format for Roleplays

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna)
~[Participants:]~(sienna)
~[ Date:]~(sienna)
~[Story:]~(sienna)

alt text

alt text

~[Patrol Number:]~(sienna) #1
~[Activity Type:]~(sienna) Patrolling and cleanning roads.
~[Date:]~(sienna) 7/01/2021
~[Time spent:]~(sienna) 30 minutes
~[CC Members:]~(sienna) @ALIJR007

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna) #1
~[Participants:]~(sienna) @beauty @ALIJR007
~[ Date:]~(sienna) 7/01/2021

~[Story:]~(sienna) "On the warm afternoon of Thursday, the mechanic apprentices Beauty and BurakO appeared in the main garage of the Cuban immigrants invited by the mechanic Afufu, when they arrived at the place they found a Banshee model vehicle destroyed due to a large chain shock generated by a fearful and drunk driver. The vehicle had all the bodywork destroyed, doors, hood, trunk, rear-view mirrors, and even part of the engine had been damaged due to the great impact that occurred, the damage was aggravated because the driver used nitro at the time of the crash. That's where we started, BurakO repaired and reconnected the nitro, then with the help of Beauty we noticed that the cylinder heads were destroyed, he went to look for the replacements and I changed them. Beauty was in charge of the rest of the bodywork while with the mechanic Afufu we noticed that the engine was still broken, it was necessary to change parts of the block. So he provided me with the necessary spare parts to change part of the block in order to ensure the proper functioning of the engine. Then with Beauty we finished the details, the mirrors, we molded the hood, and we painted the car, we inflated the wheels again and we tested the car, good job!"

alt text

The whole story:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[Patrol Number:]~(sienna) #2
~[Activity Type:]~(sienna) Impounding, cleanning roads.
~[Time spent:]~(sienna) 32 minutes
~[CC Members:]~(sienna) @Judyes

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[Patrol Number:]~(sienna) #3
~[Time spent:]~(sienna) 20 minutes
~[CC Members:]~(sienna) @Anas_

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna) #2
~[Participants:]~(sienna) @posho
~[ Date:]~(sienna) 8/01/2021

~[Story:]~(sienna) "After the restoration of the Banshee model car in the main Cuban Cars garage located in San Fierro, I have been recommended by that client, who gave my personal information to a Somali pirate located in the north of Las Venturas, when I arrived at his Base he was waiting for me with several problems in the workshop where there were several damaged vehicles, I think he must have an organization of some kind which usually needs the vehicles for his tasks, so he urgently asked me to fix the engine of the vehicle Picador model, I noticed that the main chain was broken and the nuts and bolts of the engine block are loose, after fixing this problem the customer tested his car and was satisfied to see its excellent performance, however it was not the only problem there, he told me that one of his colleagues had an accident on the motorcycle that was in the workshop, because one of the wheels came off completely, to avoid more In accidents, I adjusted each element of that bike so that an event like this does not happen again in the short term. The Pirate was satisfied with the services and will not hesitate to call us again!"

alt text

The whole story:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna) #3
~[Participants:]~(sienna) @Borasi

~[ Date:]~(sienna) 9/01/2021

~[Story:]~(sienna) "I was in the Cuban Cars workshop in Las Venturas when a client arrived at the place, he came with the destroyed car full of damages and urgently asking that his vehicle be fixed because he needed it for his duties as a police officer in San Andreas, he alleged that it was product of a shooting, but I doubt that the bullets bend the body sheet in that way, in any case they would produce holes... After fixing the complete body, he told me that the engine was leaking oil so i performed a complete analysis to see where the loss was, the crankshaft was completely broken so I had to go to the workshop to look for the spare parts and the welding machine to do the manual work, while I was working he received emergency calls that he could not answer because his personal work vehicle was missing and that motivated me to finish the job faster without making mistakes, since that would take at least 2 more hours to work, after refining the details I asked them to try it out and the first time it didn't work, after a short final check-up, the car ran smoothly, and the man was able to get back to his tasks as soon as possible."

alt text

The whole story:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[Patrol Number:]~(sienna) #5
~[Activity Type:]~(sienna) Impounding, cleanning roads
~[Date:]~(sienna) 9/01/2021
~[Time spent:]~(sienna) 35 minutes
~[CC Members:]~(sienna) @Benny

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

• 3 weeks later...

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna) #4
~[ Date:]~(sienna) 9/01/2021

@marksman said in Cuban Cars :: Media Archive:

alt text

Activity type: Internship-Program LS-LV Highway Garage
Participants: many customers

Cuban cars Mecanico(s): MarksMan, @Jim @Brondy (he'll post it too)
Mechanic(s): @BurakO @Mr-Alfred @nCovv @WenDo @Lou-2 @beauty
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/AKY5wDU
Hoster scenario:

Well it was really perfect night, we opened our already known LS-LV Highway garage, it went really good. Many helpers came and customers too.
We could fix few cars and tune my car at the end.
All those participants who came helped us Cubans really.. We worked too. Mr. Jim tuned my Landstalker, Mr. Brondy did really great job with the helpers.
Another successful activity for us!

alt text

~[Patrol Number:]~(sienna) #7
~[Date:]~(sienna) 30/01/2020
~[Time spent:]~(sienna) 2 hours
~[CC Members:]~(sienna) @Blue @ALIJR007

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna) #5
~[Participants:]~(sienna) @Judyes @Franklin @Niklaus
~[ Date:]~(sienna) 10/02/2021

alt text

"They called us saying there was a serious crash in Fort Cartson, Bone County area. The victims, in addition to calling the mechanics to check the damaged vehicle, they called the health services and ambulance. I arrived with rookie mechanic Niklaus and the expert one Judy. When we arrived we found a car badly beaten but not unrecoverable, some provisional arrangements were needed to be able to transport it to the workshop, luckily the vehicle was not damaged in the parts of the wheels or the hydraulic steering. While I was treating the victim, I ordered Niklaus to check the engine and eliminate all risk of ignition, so that the car would not explode. I took the injured man to the hospital because the ambulance did not arrive and he was close to dying, luckily we arrived on time. While I took him to the hospital, Niklaus was checking the entire engine and removed the oil pipe that was almost completely burned, for my part I fixed the electrical connections and the main battery and we headed to the Las Venturas workshop. There we had assistance from the mechanic in charge Judy, Niklaus removed the old oil pump and I was in charge of changing the heat exchangers, after doing the last details we decided to test it and the vehicle was in optimal condition after hard work!"

~[ScreenShots (Niklaus's perspective):]~(sienna)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

~[ScreenShots (BurakO's perspective):]~(sienna)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[Patrol Number:]~(sienna) #7
~[Date:]~(sienna) 11/02/2021
~[Time spent:]~(sienna) 1 hour 10 minutes
~[CC Members:]~(sienna) @Trevor @Yoko_Kurama @Nishki @Judyes

~[CC Wannabes:]~(sienna) @Niklaus and me.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna) #6
~[ Date:]~(sienna) 17/02/2021

@marso said in Cuban Cars :: Media Archive:

alt text
Activity type: SF Garage
Cuban cars Mecanico(s): @Marso @Style @Groove @Leonard @Nishki @Velo @Trevor
Mechanic(s): @Niklaus @BurakO
alt text
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Hoster scenario:
It was late night when we decided to repair few cars... We opened the SF garage and waited for customers. After a while, few cars showed up. We did a deep inspection of them and found out that one of them had a hole in the exhaust. So we grabbed a welding machine and welded the hole. One of the mechanics repaired the last lights on one of the cars and we also had some uninvited guests, which brought a boat to the shop. We ended up changing the boat's engine. We closed the garage after we changed the oil for the last customer with a black La Ferrari.

Best car inspection 2021
alt text

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna) #7
~[ Date:]~(sienna) 19/02/2021

"It was an early night when I went to attend the internship program for Cuban cars, when I arrived there were not many tasks to do so I began to tidy up the place, put parts in place and clean the ramps, waiting for some emergency, when finally a luxurious DeLorian model arrived, the owner only asked me to change the tires. After that a boy arrived with a Ferrari Cheetah model car with the engine almost destroyed by a severe crash, we had to make sudden changes. And finally we did 2 jobs, we fixed the combustion sequence of a motorcycle that was out of sync and we managed to relocate it in the 2-step sequence. In the end, a delivery company with trucks came to fix an emergency, the arrangement was expensive but the company took care of the expenses."

@marksman said in Cuban Cars :: Media Archive:

alt text
Activity type: LS-LV Highway Internship Garage
Participants: many customers
Cuban cars Mecanico(s): /
Mechanic(s): @WenDo @BurakO
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/GgJfeSk
Helpers scenario:

Wendo: A very bad start for the company, there was no customers and no stuff to do. The shift started bad already. I went in the workshop and saw that all the lifts are empty. That means, I have time to clean and sort all the parts and paperwork. I started off with the working bench, sorted all kind of tools and then headed to the Computer. Prepared all the invoices for the past days and sent them out to the customers. At the night, suddenly I became a call, it was the police. They said, there was an abandoned vehicle after a accident and that we should tow it to the workshop. So, I headed to the Shift Manager @MarksMan, and asked him if I could take the tow truck and get the vehicle. He gave me the keys and I went there, it was a car in very bad condition, but it was still able to get towed with the smaller truck and not loaded on a truck. So, I took it and drove back to the workshop. There we inspected the vehicle and parked it outside, so the customer can call when he's stabilized in hospital and tell us what to do with it. After parking it outside, I headed back inside and was waiting for new customers.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna) #8 (CC Intership)
~[Participants:]~(sienna) @Brondy
~[ Date:]~(sienna) 23/07/2021

^[alt text]

"It was a typical afternoon when Mr.Brondy opened the garage, i went to help him looking for any task to sort out when Santos appeared suddenly telling us he crashed with another car. Luckily there was small damages in the bodywork and the front ligths, after check his car model i went to the storage looking for new parts in order to replace it all, after replacement he paid 150 pound for each front light and the work was done!"

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

• 1 month later...

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(sienna) #9
~[Participants:]~(sienna) @Borasi
~[ Date:]~(sienna) 23/08/2021

alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

~[Story:]~(sienna) It was a normal afternoon when the worshop managers ordered me to answer an urgent call saying that there was an accident between two police patrols, so I left my tasks in the workshop and took the tow truck to go immediately to the place, the scene was a disaster , there were no fatalities but only minimal material damage, i checked the first patrol and then realized it had a serious body damage so another tow truck came looking for it. The second vehicle whose operator was there, was very cooperative, he told me how the accident was and after checking the damage we realized that the problem was the brake fluid, as expected in accidents like these, I went for a generic brake fluid that I had in the tow truck and after changing the fluid, the officer did the test with the vehicle to verify if the operation was correct, after solving the problem I told him the cost and the data to make the payment in charge of his agency.

alt text