Organization Zero | Media archive

Gengar

alt text
Participants:@pazoo
After a lot of missions that it has been done with successful, we felt tired.
today, there is nothing to do, I decide to have fun, however, I took my bike and I went to chill out around Los Santos, on my way, I found a rich girl going to play some tennis matches with her friends, so she parked her bike in front of the Stadium, took her racket and some balls that she brought from her house and she went to the stadium,
so I decide to take the opportunity,however, I parked my bike in a hidden place that no one can see it, and so quickly, I ran over this rare bike without making any noise, and I take it out of stadium and I went back to our base, finally, the mission was done with successful, I decide to park it in our base that we can use it engine in a lot of stuff like upgrading bike...
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @K2rhym
Story: 0/02/1980, it was the day when the goods will reach our headquarters located in Flint County. That's why the leader announced that. Within 2 days, he got like 6 Phone Calls that are in need of these Tobaccos. One of them was from CripZ, he was "Karim", I dealt with him 2 weeks ago. The leader gave me the permission to deal with him again since I told him that I'm free. So I called "Karim", He said "Hey, James What's up Brodda, as I heard from your leader, your goods of tobaccos, tomorrow will be in your headquarters if I'm not wrong, That's why I'm calling you, I want to buy some of it, we are organising to do a big party, we would like to try your tobaccos at this party, I hope I'm not the last one that called you, whatever, I'm ready to pay 20.000$ Dollars which is a good price I think. "Hello, Karim you are right 20.000$ Dollars is a good price for it but you called me within the last ones I can give you just 15 Kilos instead of 20, so it will be 15.000$, I'm sorry. Next time, I'll call you when we get our Tabbacos again. Remember we don't care about whoever calls us. It's just about time, Peace, see you tomorrow. The next day, it all happened as planned.
Screenshots:

![alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @flappppyyy
Story: 1 month passed since we started losing some of our money because of crafting ammo and weapons and we were looking for any missions ordeal to do to make the money back. These words were the leader's ones. That's a reason why we took it seriously because he didn't ever talk like that. The next day, I got a phone call, he was a civilian that someone carjacked his car, he said that he wanted it back to him if it required to assassinate him or kidnap. I said "Hello, Sir, I'm James_Rivala, One of the trusted members of OrganiZation Zero, Okay I understood that someone got your car carjacked if I'm not wrong, you want to take it back by anyway. I can say I'm up for this mission but I got two conditions which are the money & Information about this guy. I can't get someone I don't know." "Sir, James, I'm one of the Hollywood Actors, we are rich, I think 50.000$ is enough for this mission. About the information, he is a tall guy & black eyes & Hair, no mustache, he lives in San Fierro near the bank." So I accepted without even thinking, the next day, I got all my preparations (Guns & car & permission) Then I headed to his place of living where I found the recommended car of the guy that called me since he sent me it's photo. So I entered the house, I found the guy smoking some weed. I got him by my Deagle then I took the keys, Entered the car headed back to Los Santos where I met the guy that paid me.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story: It was 2:50, It was hard to sleep for me since I knew that I need to deliver some bikes in 40 minutes to a man that is working illegally with this business, he called me two days ago saying that he is need of a deliver of 3 modded bikes from us to him and it needs to be secretly done. It was a bit dangerous since I'll deliver it to San Fierro, there are a lot of cops in the highways. That's why I needed to go from another way which is not well-known but before that, I needed to call the man. I said "Hello, Man, Within 20 Minutes, I'll got in the way so be ready, this place you are in might be unsecured, be careful, Cya Man. To not take the risk, I wanted to take someone with me, maybe something happen, none know. So I called Flappy, one of my gangmates which I can count as my best Friend, I told him about the situation so I headed to the headquarters where we loaded the bikes in our car. After that, we got on our way to San Fierro where we are going to meet the guy. Whatever, As I said I selected the unknown road which I need to pass from Tierra Roboda to claim it easily. Whatever, When I reached Tierra Roboda, I told to flappy to go check if there are some cops or not. After he checked he did a signal saying "No". So I passed to him, he entered the car, Continued our chat like nothing happened. When we reached San Fierro I sent a message to the guy saying to him to send me his location. Within 1 Minute he sent it to me, So I headed to there where I found him waiting to start the deal.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story: It was a night of a big day I did with OrganiZation Zero, I was really tired, I can't blame my leader for this since We are in need of someone who is capable to do 5 daily missions & Deals to be the Member of the month which can make him easily promoted to the next rank. I was willing to get this promotion, That's why I'm taking all & all the Business. I was willing to be the manager too. Who knows maybe I can be respected. As I said it was night of a day, Someone called "Marco" from "Italie" Called me, he is one of the most well-known gamblers around "U.S.A", he said that he is in need of some whores & prostitutes that he will gamble with and he is really ready to pay whatever it takes no matter whatever it takes for him. I was impressed with his words. Whatever, within 2 minutes, I answered with "yes" without any doubts, then I went to our secret bar which only the trustworthy members know about it. It cost a lot for OrganiZation Zero especially the drinks and this shit since the leader was so impressed with something like this. Anyway, I went there, I found the leader dancing with some girls, He told him about the case, So the leader gave him a signal to where are the whores. So James picked 1 of them then he called "Marco" said to him that he got the goods ready. So "Marco" Gave him a location where they are gonna meet. Then James went there where he dealt with the man, he got the whore for 2 days with 10.000$.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story: It was a night of a big day I did with OrganiZation Zero, I was really tired, I can't blame my leader for this since We are in need of someone who is capable to do 5 daily missions & Deals to be the Member of the month which can make him easily promoted to the next rank. I was willing to get this promotion, That's why I'm taking all & all the Business. I was willing to be the manager too. Who knows maybe I can be respected. As I said it was night of a day, Someone called "Marco" from "Italie" Called me, he is one of the most well-known gamblers around "U.S.A", he said that he is in need of some whores & prostitutes that he will gamble with and he is really ready to pay whatever it takes no matter whatever it takes for him. I was impressed with his words. Whatever, within 2 minutes, I answered with "yes" without any doubts, then I went to our secret bar which only the trustworthy members know about it. It cost a lot for OrganiZation Zero especially the drinks and this shit since the leader was so impressed with something like this. Anyway, I went there, I found the leader dancing with some girls, He told him about the case, So the leader gave him a signal to where are the whores. So James picked 1 of them then he called "Marco" said to him that he got the goods ready. So "Marco" Gave him a location where they are gonna meet. Then James went there where he dealt with the man, he got the whore for 2 days with 10.000$.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story: Lastly, we spent a lot of whores in our deals of prostitution which is something good but we got like 1 or 2 whores. So we needed to take some by buying some of them and recruit or whatever. I didn't like to do as always "requirement", I liked to make something new that can make for us an accomplished mission without any mistakes and doesn't take money from us. It was about kidnapping a whore. So I called a well-known guy that is a director of a bar that knows a lot of whores escaped. Whatever, he gave me a photo with I can find this girl saying that she lives in Los Santos near Groove Street. So I took my car, went to Los Santos where he headed to "Groove Street". I really found her there. She was beautiful, I wanted to fuck her big ass. Whatever, I took her back to the headquarters.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@MrDeathBoy
Story:
after years and years of fixing and upgrading bikes, many updates have been done in this area, we got a lot of money in this area and especially when we bought a new machine called "free-153", now we can upgrade or fix any rare engine and all the kind of bikes,also many gangs asking us for upgrading and fixing their bikes but they don't have enough for money for this stuff since we have the best quality in whole San Andreas,but this day, we got a different client, one of the famous and richest men in all San Andreas, called me today and he told me that he wants to upgrade his bike with a rare engine called "sahio" cuz he has a race after a week and he wants to get ready for this big race, only 2 or 3 guys, have this kind of engine, I decided to check the engines that we had in our base, likely, I found it, so I told him to come to base that I can check his bike.
20 mins later, he came with his bike, we entered our base, then we opened a talk about the bikes in general, I gave him some advice that he can use them to protect it, then I started by checking his bike' lights, engine ...
then I decide to put "Sahio" in his NRG, after some fixes, the bike becomes ready for the race, he thanks me for what I did, after a talk about the price and some suggestions, he decides to get it with 45642138$, after paying me, he took his bike and he went to train for this big race.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story: It was happening, the day I waited for came. Yesterday, 14:00 PM, when I was watching TV with some of my friends, all channels of San Andreas changed to the news because it was an urgent news as The reporter described. Whatever, The President of San Andreas Is out, he said, "Greetings for all who are watching & listening to me, I came here to say that we are preparing to do a big race from "White House" to MC TOP, To get into this race you have just to buy a ticket that will cost for you 5 Dollars. You will get tested, Whatever, the winner will get 500.000 Dollars, forgot to say, Only Bikes allowed. Good Bye, I hope all of you will come." So I called my leader to give me the permission to be the one from OrganiZation Zero to participate in this race. He accepted, so I took my bike that I modded it by myself with all kind of stuff needed then I got on my way to the recommended place. The Next day, I did a party since I won the race.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text