DaLIIII's Application

Fist

Section A: Information:
Nickname:DaLIIII

Account name:dali404

Primary Language:Arabic

Current S/G/C and rank: SAPA**** 4Stars And i Have my owen squad Now

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM Stand For San Andreas Medics and the medics work to help the people and this SAM role and the SAM have Big role in the game Thats all what i can say but without SAM San Andreas Nothing

Why was SAM founded?Dr.Joe Valachi understood the problem behind death and corruption winning in the city in the field of medical support. The problem was the lack of a logistics infrastructure and so he, a visionary healthcare entrepreneur and a philanthropist took over the administrative duties and made a contract with a dedicated team of mechanics to build a better stable infrastructure to supply his paramedics and this was the birth of SAM. Dr. Valachi took a vow to fight the heart of darkness and that is why he founded SAM.

What is the SAM motto?Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? SAM founded by Joe

alt text
Section B: Theory:
1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer:Firstly, i'll do my best to respond fastly with my team in Los Santos, once they respond to the hospital i'll make them into two groups, which every single group will go in an ambulance then we will call the police to respond to that place to cover it, therefor, we will go fast as possible, and when we arrived, the first team will just try to revive the victims which are in a bad sitations and the other team will try to save the injuries with the bandages and took them fastly to the hospital, but we always prefer to take the victims which are in a bad situation first because 67% they are going to die, after that the police will try to cover the place from any attack and to let the medics work perfectly without asking from the TV News journalists, after that we will bring our equipments and start reviving and trying to let them alive and safe from everything, then every team will get some victims with him and take them fastly to the hospital to complete on reviving them, and with that our job is finished perfectly.

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer:I would contact a commander for know if the situation is under control already and how many officer was shot, call medics and surgeons for remove the bullet out of the body of the patient, if it have reached an important part of the body, we must deliver him as fast as possible to a uti ambulance, for make the hard surgery be a success. Always ask slowly if the person can breathe, and if he is still "with us", because of depending the area he was shot, he can not breathe and automatically be in coma, if is, i would perforate his throat, for open the trachea, this procedure is the correct because of the adrenaline the person is and his body is with a high blood presure. After it, put him in a hammock and perforate his arm with a needle for give serum and blood with the blood type we can find on his suit.

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer:First of all I will call via the radio that I need backup at this time all SAM members will come then we will drive and staff ambulances and other emergency vehicles and respond to emergency 999 calls. Second When I will arrive I'll get my equipements and walk around carefuly but sure after asking units that all terrorists are jailed or taked to the Police Departement . When I will find victims I'll dress and help them . Finally I will transport patients to hospital and continuing to provide treatment while in transit.

alt text
Section C : Aptitudes:
1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior?would follow his orders of course as he is a superior but i would also talk to him politely and try to understand the reason for his criticism towards me.

2.Why exactly are you applying today?
I did not want to join Sam because I wanted to gain experience before everything and now I'm ready

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses?
My strengths was Driving and RP
My weaknesses was Shooting

4.Why should we accept you to our team? Im active player and i so Like SAM i like help players and i think SAM its really what i need to join