Nickname: LandShark
Username: landsharkppppp
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: NotMike_Jones, Mike_Jones
Current G/S: San Andreas Federal Police
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
ICE: I don't remember what happened, it was a long time ago
QRF: Dead
OC: Got kicked for receiving an adminjail
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? I'm in SAFP for over a year. My current rank is Chief Inspector.
Current groups: SGS, SAI
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
SaS: Got kicked for inactivity
SAPA: I left to join OC
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: Well, I don't really remember them, it might be around 3 adminjails. 1 was for abusing the cargrab command (you were able to shoot when you did /stopanim while grabbed), 1 for DM and 1 for shooting from an unclimbable roof as a gang member inside a turfwar. The last one was 8 months ago.
Tell us something about yourself: I currently live in Sifok, born in Hungary. I spend the most of my free time playing SAES. In my spare time, I'm working with my forum, and studying. I like the edm, and the rock music, but not the rock from the 21th century, old school rock back in 70's. I have a passion for football, I play with my friends a lot so I am not a full time gamer.
Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department? Well, my main is to have fun and make some good roleplays as a Firefighter, I already have a few friends in SAFD, so it will be more easier to fit in the Department.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes I am
Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Well, I think my radio usage is good, since I am participating and organising this type of lessons for the SAFP members. I'm good in driving and flying with any type of plane. I am also responsible. I think my roleplay is good too, as a member of SAFD, I can learn more of RP and be better.
What are your weaknesses? Easy to convince and that may be bad sometimes.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? As I mentioned above, I would like to learn from other SAFD members, so I can improve my roleplay skills and post quality posts into the media archive.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Firefighter

Applicant's signature: LandShark
Date: 23/12/2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
30th January, 2021

Dear Applicant @LandShark ,

Thanks for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately, you have been ~[DENIED]~(red) at this time.
However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get a chance.

alt text