The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
Roleplay #327
Participants: TMH| @Griffin , [CDC] @Beckham

Story:

One day I got a phone call while I was resting. It was Beckham. He said that the car on them was malfunctioning and he didn't know what to do.I took my car and went to the CDC base.

He was waiting for me there.He opened the door and showed me the car.Its looks so bad.First of all, I said it would be difficult and expensive.Then I looked in the car and tried to intervene, but it was really bad.He had a lot of trouble with his engine.They used the car badly.The car model was old, making it difficult to repair.I fixed it a bit, but it's not complete.I had to take him to the garage.I brought my tow truck and placed it carefully.Then we took beckhamda and went to the garage.

On the way, police officers stopped us and asked what happened to the car.I told them and showed them my certificate.I put the car in the garage and I fixed it. It was really hard, and I'm tired.I'm a little stiff about money.I got $ 1,200 for fixing the car.I delivered the car and Beckham left the garage.

alt text
TMH Takes on - Others
~[Type: Raceflag (1)]~(green)
Participants: SS

:::

Spoiler Text

Winner & Prize:

Spoiler Text

~[Type: Raceflag (2)]~(green)

alt text

Winner & Prize:

Spoiler Text

~[Type: Raceflag (3)]~(green)

Spoiler Text

Winner & Prize:

Spoiler Text

alt text

~[E]~(green)vent Number: 189
~[E]~(green)vent Type: Find the car
~[L]~(green)WS/G6: Ramos
~[P]~(green)rize(s): 4.000.000
~[W]~(green)inner(s): Sniperlyfe
~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):

Spoiler Text
alt text

~[E]~(green)vent Number: 190
~[E]~(green)vent Type: Chiken shooter
~[L]~(green)WS/G6: Ramos
~[P]~(green)rize(s): 1.000.000
~[W]~(green)inner(s): Bechkam
~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):

alt text
alt text

alt text

TMH Takes on the Raceflag
Participants: Villain, reket, Xpooks, KARIM
Winners: Xpooks, reket, KARIM

alt text

TMH Takes on the Raceflag
Participants: Villain, reket, KARIM, Zombie
Winners:

alt text

^[alt text]

Roleplay #328

Participant(s): @TaJ @XpookS ; @chemist

Story: A sunny evening, sun about to go home but not TMH Technicians who were at the Los Santos Garage. TaJ who was present there got a call. The call was from Chemist from Arms Assassins, the friendly organization. She was in a trouble. Her bobcat was not working as it used to yesterday. TaJ invited the AA Member to their LS Garage. Upon her arrival, XpooKS, the fellow experienced technician, was asked to make a check on the car. The check wasnt as expected by the AA member. It came to a conclusion of the car having an issue in the transmission which was indeed a serious issue.
Chemist then urged him to do anything, but fix it. This being said, TaJ helped pooks with some tools of choice and hence he started working on the issue in detail. After a hour or so, the car was better. It would no longer choke. Chemist was then allowed to go on a test drive which them came up successful and hence the car was delivered after all the fixtures and paperwork.

Screenshot(s): Click here!

^[]

^[~['Let's bring this old beast back to life, friends.']~(#b03c6c,black,#4b8a08)]

^[Role Play Number:]

^[329.]

^[Participants in The RP:]

^[From TMH - @TaJ @Reacher @RadiO ;]

^[From AA - @Willy @Yoko_Kurama @Daglow and AA Helper, @Steven .]

^[RP Scenario:]

^[Engine. Although just a word, yet in todays world it is enough to disturb all your plans if it does not work. This was something our friends, those with big guns faced today. Yes, I am talking about Arms Assassins and yes, unlike their weapons, their vehicles can and do stop working sometimes or the other. This is a case from today, when the marvellous free sunday turned into a hustle-bustle one just with 1 phone call. The caller was Willy from Arms Assassins. A new recruit yet an essential one when it came to their active working on the roads.]

^[Our car isnt working as usual, free to help, friend? said he when he called me, the leader of The Motor Heads. Our contract as well as my love for the organization, both restricted me from denying the poor guy. And hence I called him here. The vehicle which could barely run a few miles somehow managed to bring them all up the hill of Bone County to a safe shelter, i.e. TMH Base.]

^[Upon their long expected arrival at evening, TaJ who was with fellow workers, Reacher the honorable and RadiO the hardworker, greeted them. Willy was not alone but had brought some man-force with him. His fellows were known as Yoko and Daglow with a helper called Steve. All of them then got in a chat with TaJ and fellow technicians and Willy explained how the issues had started.]

^[The thing started this morning stated Willy when he further explained that the vehicle was behaving like a shy girl from starting. It would give some troubles at ignition and after constant tries by him, it even started giving black smoke which wasnt a good sign as per the gun-guys little automotive knowledge. This was the confirmed by the leader of automotive organization before he assured the assassins that the vehicle will be back to its position as at 80s when it came out of the showroom for the first time.]

^[He then assigned the task to Reacher and RadiO to park it inside the garage where the Arms Assassins were called later on and the investigation had begun. The quick check by the Technicians brought to everybodys attention that the cars few component were too much near to start rotting soon. They were at their last stage. This included vital components like spark plugs and piston rings. This could only happen if it wasn't sent for maintenance in a long-long time which no, it has not been to some mechanic daddy for long by Yoko had confirmed.]

^[This being said, the Technicians started on their job. Minute to minute supervision by TaJ and hardwork put in by the technicians was the prime reason of yep, its all done! by RadiO. The car was then checked by TaJ before the keys been handed over, and its revvs were back alive. Yep, that's my old horse said Daglow upon taking the delivery. TMH had once again helped AA at an important time.]

^[Screenshots :]

^[]

^[-Thanks buddies, AA for participating.]

^[-Credits to @Reacher for the edited screenshots face.]

^[alt text]

^[~[H]~(green)oster of the Training: Lincoln]

^[~[N]~(green)ature of the Training: Both Racing and Technical]

^[~[P]~(green)articipants: @TaJ @Griffin @chemist @Aspect @Kenneth @Lincoln]

^[~[W]~(teal)e recently launched project RaceTech, hence it was time to execute it. I, Lincon Burrows, got the chance to lead this to a success. I immediately gathered 3 of my most trusted Technicians and 3 of The Motor Head' thunders. As soon as everyone arrived we split up in pairs and we divided the cities and once everyone had its city assigned we went on our way. We received a lot of calls, but the way we approached it, made it do-able for us. At the end of the day, we helped a lot of people, and we were one step closer to our goal: Spreading TMH's services all around SA.]

^[Click here for the screenshots!]

alt text

Roleplay #330

Participant(s): @Judyes @Hoodie

Story: It was a nice sunny day, I was working in the impound garage to get some work done. In my break, a driver phoned me. He had been in an accident the other day, where some damage had occurred to the bodywork of his company owned cab. The driver asked if the The Motor Heads garage could open up in Bone county for a quick repair.

After the phone call The Motor Heads mechanic went on his way to the garage to open. We in The Motor Heads always try to give the customer the best service and quality products we can. So, declining the request was not an option. Once the driver arrived, we talked a bit.

The driver had a badly damaged front bumper and needed to be replaced. The mechanic inspected the car his bumper and some vital parts of the car for safety reasons. After the inspection, the mechanic came till a conclusion that only the bumper needed to be replaced and the other parts were still functioning like they should. I started working on the car.

The mechanic started to work on the car and replaced the front bumper. Since the bumper was from plastic, it could be easily stripped down and replaced by a new one. After all the wires were back attached to the lights, the mechanic tested them and brought the customer back to his car.

The cab driver was very pleased about the out coming result. He gave the mechanic a good tip and a good review.

Screenshot(s): Click here!

alt text

Role Play Number: 313

Participants in The RP: @Wolf

RP Scenario: So it was a sunny day and i was patroling around San andreas the whole day ,after i had finished patroling i went back to TMH base to take a small rest ,while was chilling inside the base i got a call from a guy called Wolf wants me to help him , i told him iam off duty at the moment but he offered me an which i cant refuse so i told him to meet at the base while he was on his way to TMH base i started to prepare my tools and everything i need after a period of time wolf arrived to the base with a badly damaged huntley ,i told him to park it in our garage ,after he parked it i told him to wait in our main lobby and while he was waiting i was repairing his huntley which took alot of time repairing it ,i went to get him and take a look after he saw the new parts i added it ,i asked him about the payment ,he gave me a breifcase which contain 300K dollars then he thanked me for helping him then he left .

Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/15ruiz5xs/696a6388/

^[alt text]

^["~[Some do drugs, other pop bottles]~(#207d27), ~[we solve our problems with wide]~(teal,green) ~[open throttles]~(green)."]

@Markus said in San Andreas Cloud Airline Media Archive:

^[alt text]

Roleplay N: #3

Scenario: Our business has started slowly but surely growing. We have done multiple deliveries, Private Jet rides and many more things by now. We decided to expand our business even further. What I mean by this is that we decided to contact The Motor Heads for some future business plans and surprisingly, they accepted to meet up at their HeadQuarters. We put on our finest suits, picked out the best looking BMW and started heading towards their HQ's. We finally arrived there and they greeted us fairly well. It was Taj and some of his racers and mechanics who were also interested in the contract. We talked outside about who we are and they also introduced themselves, eventually, we decided to go inside, into the congress room.
We started off with the unique qualities we could offer, I will list some of them right now.

- Discounted Flights for the Regular Member of TMH
- Free Flights for the Top Brass of TMH
- Free Delivery of cars, car parts etc.
- Access to our Private Airports

These are just some of our qualities we can offer to TMH. Here are some they decided to offer to us.

- 24/7 Free Mechanic Services
- Free repairing for our Jets and Planes
- Access to their base, garages and custom mod shop.

We didn't start the alliance quite yet since both sides need to prove themselves worthy of the official alliance! For now, we're friendly and work along each other sides and offer these qualities to each other.

Participants: Some of TMH Members, @TaJ, @Stay, @Venom & Me.
Screenshots: ttps://imgur.com/a/IzpsEyK