The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

(Disclaimer : This is a new Media topic after the deletion of old one by a Sacked HQ team member. Apologies.)

Pls.png?ex=660d5800&is=65fae300&hm=fb286

Hello and Welcome to The Motor Heads Media Archive. Here you shall be able to view our Activities, Roleplays and Events.

Our Post Formats :

t9aRlaw.png
Role Play Number:
Participants in The RP:
RP Scenario:
ScreenShot(s):

TycOiEX.png

Event Number:
Event Type:
LWS/G6:
Date:
Prize(s):
Winner(s):
ScreenShot(s):

5GOoGqy.png?format=webp&quality=lossless

Date and Time:
Number of Members Online:
ScreenShot(s)/If Any:

alt text

Hoster of the Training:
Nature of Training [Racing/Technical/Both]:
Participants:
About the Training [Little Story]:
ScreenShot(s):

RACING DIVISION POST.

alt text

- TMH Racers Take On [Name your opponent here] -
Type:
Participants:
Screenshots:

TECHNICAL DIVISION POST.

FLXyk0A.png?format=webp&quality=lossless

- TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working] -
TMH Technicians Involved:
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired:
Screenshots:

Thanks for viewing The Motor Heads' Media Archive topic. We hope you have a nice day ahead!

Edited by Killer

alt text

Role Play Number : 181

Participants in The Rp : @SoulFly

RP Scenario : It was my favorite times. I was sitting on the couch and I was watching TV. Suddenly the phone rang. The caller was my friend from the San Andreas Fire Department. He'd finished his shift but while he was parking the firetruck he had an accident. He said that there was a small damage on the bumper. And he asked my help. If it was someone else I wouldn't go to help. Because on that day I did not work. I changed my dress and got the keys to the car. I went to the Fire Department in Las Venturas. He was delighted to see me and we went to the car. I saw the damage and I realized I just needed to fiber flex rod and some materials. I melted the mess into the plastic, then fixed the bumper looks. I removed the gloss with sandpaper and I added the fiber flex rod into the bumper. That would have worked for now. But the tampon paint had to be renewed. So I told him you need to come to the TMH garage for that. He thanked me for my service and I left there. Finally, I can back to watching my show on TV.

ScreenShot(s) : https://imgur.com/a/934Dq48

alt text
Role Play Number : 182
alt text
It was on a Sunday afternoon and all the work at the garage was done. I had some spare time left, so I called a fellow mechanic if he wanted to go to the scrapyard and look for some new projects. The mechanic agreed and picked me up from TMH base.

Arrived at the scrapyard the mechanics saw an original car in one of the hangars waiting to be scrapped. They immediately stopped the worker that was operating the crane and asked for a price of the car. The worker told them that they could take it with them for 200 dollars. The mechanics did not hesitate and paid the amount of 200 dollars.

The mechanics towed the car to a public workshop where they could work on it. They had no idea what kind of car they bought. After a thoroughly inspection the car turned out to be a Glendale. A real classic. The inspection also showed a few problems with the car. The cooling system was melted due to lack of coolant. It also seemed that the car had been in accident because the body of the car was not straight anymore. Furthermore, the battery was completely empty and the + and were corroded as well. There also seemed to be no oil left, so the oil level was low.

Nevertheless, the mechanics started to work on this big project. The mechanics talked about the priority of tasks and started to work on the car. After a good half a day work, the car started to function again. The only thing left to do was send it to the painter and get the new exterior parts painted such as the hood and the trunk.

At the end we saved a car from the scrapyard and now we are looking for a buyer for the Glendale.

Album:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/EymrL4B

Thanks for participating @Cappo

Regards,

Ramby.

Role Play Number : 183

Participants in The RP : TaJ, @chemist , @Aspect and @Toreno.

RP Scenario : It was indeed an Sunny Morning, when TMH Leader, TaJ, along with Technical Division Vice Leader Chemist and a Probationary Technician Aspect were waiting for customers to appear at TMH LS Garage. The same moment when Chemist said "What a boring day..." came Mr. Paul Martin from San Andreas Interceptors. The Officer then explained how his lovely Police Dodge had met with an slight accident while Chasing a Criminal on LS-LV Highway. That incident made the vehicle create weird sounds and hence became uncomfortable to drive. That moment, the worried Officer asked his Commissioner that what he should do and the Commissioner recommended the name of The Motor Heads and hence the officer had directly come there. We asked him to relax down because now his vehicle was in the safest hands possible. He wished to have some Coffee after that bizzare accident and hence TaJ took him upstairs to the canteen while other Technicians were working on the vehicle. TaJ made the coffee and served the public servant. When we came back downstairs, the Technicians were already done working on the vehicle and to the Officer's surprise, it was "as good as new". He requested to send the bill at SAI HQ and that request was accepted. The bill would now be transferred to the SAI HQ through the Internet.

ScreenShot(s) :
https://imgur.com/a/ZcEbSQb

alt text
TMH Technicians Working on: 28/08/2018.1pm
TMH Technicians Involved: 1
Estimated Duration of Working: 8 mins
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 3
ScreenShot(s)/If Any: https://imgur.com/a/J26g27v
Notice:Scroll down to see all the screen shots!

alt text
ScreenShot(s)/If Any: https://imgur.com/a/RAtcdEU

alt text
-TMH Technicians Working on: 28/08/2018.1pm
Estimated Duration of Working: 20 mins
ScreenShot(s)/If Any: https://imgur.com/a/PhUbTKf

alt text
Estimated Duration of Working: 15 mins.
ScreenShot(s)/If Any: https://imgur.com/a/UnoShL3

alt text
Role Play Number : 184

Participants in The RP: @Flappy

RP Scenario:
James_Rivala, the well-known mechanic around San Andreas, just got into the motivated organization known as "The Motor Heads" which is counted as one of the best organization within popularity which is something not easy to attempt. Whatever, after he got introduced to all the members, he went to his garage located in "Los Santos" near the stadium. He needed to get its papers from the owner who is the leader since this garage didn't get to work for 3 or 2 years. So he went to the leader of "The Motor Heads" to take its paper, suddenly the phone started ringing when he was talking with the owner of the garage. he was a client for this organization. They had a conversation which was about a trade, It's between a "Boxer" & "INLINE" engines which James accepted because of The Motor Heads got a lot of "Boxer" Engines. Whatever, He leans a cigar that he bought from a nearby "Supermarket" to kill the time since he sent the location of the Meeting place to the other guy. Within 15 Minutes, he reached there, So James Checked the stuff that the guy grab. then he checked its safety. Then they had a little chat about the deal. After that, they had an exchange of the recommended stuff. So James went to his favorite cafe.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/wOSmaCN