Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname:Darkito

Account name:Darkaress525

Primary Language:Espaol

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: i have 3 dayz

Current S/G/C and rank: N/A

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I have not received any punishment

alt text
Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words):SAM or also known as San Andreas Medic are a group of qualified people to provide medical assistance to different people regardless of the place where they are, they always answer the calls and always when it comes to treating a patient They give a quality medical service

What is the SAM motto?: Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM?: Joe aka Darryl.

Who is the current leader?: JohhnyEnglish and Griffin.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I have only been a paramedic for 1 day and I have already read all the rules

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: If on one occasion a criminal is being chased by some officers and gets into your ambulance, you must stay where you are and take him out with /eject

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not lack respect for anyone when Generating as SAM

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?:I have only been 3 days in the Server and it is very Addictive to play, so Yes

alt text
Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior?: I'd apologize and say it won't happen again

2. Why exactly are you applying today?: A friend recommended me to apply to SAM ssince I was playing paramedic

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Respect, Honesty and Responsibility when doing something, Weaknesses: Driving and Advanced English

4. Why should we accept you to our team?: I get along well with most of the people on the server who play late, and many recommend that I get into SAM

Roleplay #1
Participants: @LSPD_Spanish_VEN @Cristian @DJO @Daudd
Description:
We received a call about a suspicious man, who was standing on the edge of a bridge, The SAM team immediately went to the scene, when our team of doctors arrived they spoke with the patient trying not to throw himself away, after a few moments One of the SAM doctors runs to catch the victim to put her to safety, with the help of the nearby doctors and police, they handcuffed since we had seen signs of aggressiveness in the patient, when we took him to the hospital we tried to put the patient on a stretcher but he bit One of the doctors and we had to sedate him. This was the only way to put him in the hospital, inside the hospital we called a psychiatrist to check him

Screenshots:

:::
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text