[Suggestion] /gunfix

DROT

Question

Hello!

I'd like to bring attention to daily pain many if not all of us have to go through. The infamous "/gunfix"! Currently nightstick/taser and sometimes shotgun get bugged at random times, as result the player is unable to arrest/tase/slow the person until writing /gunfix. What's likely to happen is that they will bug out again several moments later, but unfortunately /gunfix has 120secs of cooldown left to go before it can be used again. In the meantime you're left to run in circles and hope for surviving throughout the next minute.

I'm suggesting removing /gunfix cooldown entirely, or if it truly demands a cooldown for whichever reason, decreasing it by far. Ultimately I'd love to see gunfix issue resolved entirely but even just decreasing the cooldown would help!

12 answers to this question

@kipt said in [Suggestion] /gunfix:

You should ask before WHY the cooldown is there.

I don't really need to know why the cooldown is there, so there's no need to ask either. In that case this would be titled [Question] instead of [Suggestion]. After all if it's the reason why removing/reducing the cooldown is impossible, I'm certain someone will bring it up regardless.

What I'd like to know however is if this game breaking bug can be resolved by for example, lowering the cooldown.