Ali's Application

Afufu

Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Afufu/Ali

Account name: ALIJR007

Primary Language: English

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: April of 2020

Current S/G/C and rank: The Company (Rank: 1 - Associate)

Other RP groups you're in:

• San Andreas Fire Department as a Supervisor

• San Andreas Interceptors as a Trooper

• All Load Trucking as a Trucker

• The Motor Heads as a Racer & Technician

• Cuban Cars as a Mecanico

• World Farming Supply as a Farmer

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I have received an AdminJail for DM(which was by accident).

^[alt text]

Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words (Not less than 30 words): The San Andreas Medics is a team of trained medical professionals that patrol around San Andreas and attend to those that are in need of medical assistance. They also attend to highly dangerous scenarios where they assist in the evacuation of victims and their medical treatment.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us the most

Who founded SAM? SAM was founded by Joe/Daryl

Who is the current leader? Griffin, JohnnyEnglish and DJO

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I started off as a paramedic and a trucker. I also work as an EMT in the SAFD.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Paramedics have to treat both cops and criminals equally and they cannot roam around with firearms.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: When patrolling and we see an injured individual, park on the side of the road and heal them. SAM is not allowed to park in the middle of the road.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity?: Yes

^[alt text]

Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would apologize and learn from my mistakes

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I recently did an RP with SAM(Code 1000 on 25/10/2020) and I was impressed by their dedication and motivation. I want to join a group with such impressive etiquettes as well as learn from them.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I have been a really active player on the server, and I can assist in boosting activity. Moreover, I am creative and I find new ways of hosting activities/RPs. I am also a democratic person when making decisions. However, sometimes I have poor coordination and I may lose track of what I am supposed to do, and I am working on improving my coordination.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I am a person who is willing to learn new things as well as take up more responsibilities in this server. With these qualities, I can be useful to the groups I join.

alt text

Roleplay #1

Participants: @BOB @KanoX @ALIJR007
Description: So myself and Dr. Kanox were just having a small chat and eating, when all of a sudden, we heard reports of a shark attack in the Bayside area.
Dr. Kanox and I got into a helicopter and started patrolling the bayside for any sort of emergency. We then saw a man stuck in the water. We managed to get him into the helicopter and bring him to land.
When we landed we saw that he had many scars on his legs, and he was losing blood. We quickly put him in the ambulance and took him to the SF hospital. On the way to the hospital, I gave the man some painkillers and gave him a respirator to make breathing easier for him.
We reached the hospital, and we treated him for his wounds. He recovered successfully.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/lsS0eQ7

alt text

Greetings, Dr. @ALIJR007

The SAM HQ team would like to gladly notify you that you have been accepted to join our team. Your application, determination and skill-set satisfies the requirements required in order to be one of us. Without further ado, I welcome you in!
We hope to see much more of you as a member of the group, don't let us down! Find any HQ ingame for next step.

Regards
Griffin
Vice Leader