Sawos

alt text
Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Sawos
Username: kikou11
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Saw
Current G/S: FOX
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
. TST - got kicked for going inactive for so long.
. RDMC - it was deleted.
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? I've been a member of FOX for 2 years and my current rank is Tactical Field Agent (level 4).
Current groups: San Andreas Interceptors.
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): ALT and i got kicked for being inactive.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: i've got banned at the year of 2013 if i was right for multi-accounting and few mutes the last year for going on a massive arguments.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm a very social person by nature,i like interacting with the playerbase and solving whatever problems come up, i'm very patiant and open minded, plus i can be helpful in the process of development.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department?
Yes, i do understand.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My main goal within Fire Department is to make sure that everything related to it runs smoothly achieve at all costs and i would the best i can to serve it in good responsability.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes, as long as i'm active i'll make sure to post daily activities.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths?
i'm a person whos skilled at relating to people and making them feel heard plus i do never miss a deadline.
What are your weaknesses? i get stressed out easily which is a mental health conditions.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I'd like to be a part of SAFD because their method of roleplaying is very interesting and motivating plus i'd love to be the reason of SAFD's betterment by helping expand the playerbase and sharing the enjoyment and fun with others.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Technical rescue

Applicant's signature: alt text
Date: 24/10/2020

alt text

Dear Mr. @Sawos,

On behalf of the SAFD HQ, I thank you for your application to the SAFD. We highly appreciate your willingness to take part in such a risky and life-threatening job.

Please join the SAFD Discord channel and request the Applicant role - this way you can keep informed about ride-along schedules and role-play scenarios hosted by the department.

Invite Code: https://discord.gg/33vFJ77

With Regards,

~[Ali]~(red)
~[SAFD Supervisor]~(red)

alt text
Participants: @Ferthis @ALIJR007 @Remp05 @LAPD_Spanish_VEN @Denox @BOB @kanito @Niklaus @Aurora @NRG-aka-Caligula @cenadoloko @Soryair (might missed some to tag)
District: Code 1000 in front of LSPD.
Date and time: 25/10/2020 - One hour and half.
Number of vehicles: N/A
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/u6p2eta

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
28th October 2020

Dear applicant @Sawos

Thanks for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step.
Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days. You can also ask for a test in 3 days.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text