Fire Departament Application - Spanish - 06/10/2020

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: LAPD_Spanish_VEN
Username: lapd0070
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: SAFP|Spanish, Angel_Marquez and [SAM]Spanish<EMT>
Current G/S: Sergeant in San Andreas Federal Police

Previous G/S:

• U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement: Close

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank?: About 4 months or more, I'm a Sergeant in San Andreas Federal Police

Current groups:

• EMT Medic in San Andreas Medics

• Trooper in San Andreas Interceptors

• Actor in San Andreas Studios

Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):

• (Governament) Ex-Minister of Justice (Mandate Fulfilled)

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:

• DM in SF Hospital

• Hospital Arrest in SF Hospital

• Hospital Arrest in El Quebrados Hospital
    (It turns out that I chased criminals after finishing an SR and at the same time there was DM Time in that hospital, for which an administrator gave me adminjail, although I did not manage to arrest anyone)

• 1 or 2 more adminjails, I don't remember

• Ban (I was banned because my brother used the same computer as me, he had many reports by DM, the administrator and I reached a deal, my brother has not used my computer again)

Tell us something about yourself: I tend to be quite an active player, I generally work as a police officer, however I am a RolePlays lover, I try to be nice and help everyone.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department?: Of course, why not?
What is your goal within the Fire Department?: Perform many RolePlays, learn from work in the Fire Department and if possible, become a Battalion Chief
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Of course I do, I can't go to sleep without working or doing a RolePlay

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths?: I am quite active, I usually get along with most players, I know how the server works and how the groups work

What are your weaknesses? I think that my English is not openly applied, however I have learned a lot of English on the server and how to develop in a Roleplay

Why do you want to join SAFD ?: Most of all, to perform RolePlay, I like to do a lot of roleplay and I have good ideas.

What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department ?: Especially traffic accidents and technical assistance.

Applicant's signature: Angel (Spanish) Marquez
Date: 06/10/2020

alt text
Roleplay type: Vehicle fire at gas station
Description: We entered the night shift around 22:00 Hrs, we had only received calls for gas leaks in Venturas, which were successfully contained. At approximately 2:50 Hrs we received a call in a car on fire in the Winewood Los Santos area, when we arrived at the scene, there was a car on fire at a gas pump, the managers of the gas station successfully closed the gas and gasoline cylinders To avoid an explosion, they had also evacuated the area. Mainly we were in charge of closing the area, putting out the fire in the gas pumps and containing the fire in the gas station and the car, it was successfully contained and there were no victims to regret.
Participants: @Cristian @KanoX and Me
Screenshots:
:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Structural fire
Description: During the night shift we had not received any calls, at approximately 2:00 we received a call for a fire in Tierra Robada, when we arrived at the scene, an electrical station was on fire, the electricity was successfully cut in the plant, for which We had no problems to extinguish the fire, we connected the hoses and we managed to extinguish the fire, finally there were only material losses and we informed the electric company what happened, the investigation is in charge of the electric company.
Participants: @Cristian and Me
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Rescue and Fire in boat
Description: Today night the firefighter Cristian requested maritime help, upon arriving at the scene, a woman was unconscious in a burning boat, initially we tried to put out the fire and prevent the fire from reaching the victim, she was rescued successfully and transferred to the Bone County hospital for a complete analysis and treatment, the victim is stable, only material losses. BCPD is investigating the causes of the fire.
Participants: @Cristian @Veneno-X and Me
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Rescue in a Traffic Accident
Description: Earlier tonight we received a call for a traffic accident at the Gant Bridge upon reaching the scene, a patrol had collided with the barrier and an injured officer was about to fall from the bridge, except that he was unconscious Due to the accident, we successfully managed to secure him and his consciousness recovered, he is currently in the San Fierro hospital, only material loss to be regretted.
Participants: @KanoX @samuel3021 and Me
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
19th August, 2020

Dear applicant, @LAPD_Spanish_VEN

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days. You can also ask for a test in 3 days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Dear Mr. @LAPD_Spanish_VEN

Please join the SAFD Discord channel and request the Applicant role - this way you can keep informed about ride-along schedules and role-play scenarios hosted by the department.

Invite Code: https://discord.gg/33vFJ77

With Regards,

~[Ali]~(red)
~[SAFD Supervisor]~(red)