Barry's Application

^[alt text]
^[alt text]

• Section A: Information:

Nickname: Barry

Account name: thefastestmanalive

Primary Language: English

Current S/G/C and rank: I am currently in San Andreas Federal Police (SAFP), as a level 2 member with the rank Sergeant

Other RP groups you're in: I am In Invest Arms Corporation (IAC)

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics [abbreviation SAM] is the only official medical emergency group in San Andreas which is mainly based out of San Fierro Hospital. SAM's main objective is to provide a complete role-playing experience in the field of medicine with co-operating with other emergency service groups. SAM not only provides medical support on land but also Air medical support with its SAM Air Division and also has a large number of EMT workforce. SAM is also the first responders to virtually any incident may it be minor or major and are quick to take actions and decisions on which the lives of of the victims depend upon.

Why was SAM founded?: Dr.Joe Valachi understood the problem behind death and corruption winning in the city in the field of medical support. The problem was the lack of a logistics infrastructure and so he, a visionary healthcare entrepreneur and a philanthropist took over the administrative duties and made a contract with a dedicated team of mechanics to build a better stable infrastructure to supply his paramedics and this was the birth of SAM. Dr. Valachi took a vow to fight the heart of darkness and that is why he founded SAM.

What is the SAM motto?: SAM's motto is "Always there when you need us most."

Who founded SAM?: Dr. Joe Valachi a visionary healthcare entrepreneur and a philanthropist founded SAM.

• Section B: Theory:

1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: I will ask all available units to respond to calls and i will call fire department too because an earthquake means broken debris ,fires and etc and people will be stuck inside debris and I will ask for Air medical support too to rescue people who will be unreachable by land vehicles. I will request a temporary first aid center or a medical camp to be setup near the disaster zone so because there will be lot of victims and wouldn't be possible to take everyone to hospital immediately so they will be taken at the camp to be given first aid. I would get a lot of gauze, and bandages and I would carry them all in my Ambulance and I will also take oxygen cylinders and chest paddles cuz they might be necessary for many victims. And I will request all units to bring the victims to the medical camp so they can be evaluated on their injury and me and my partner will treat any victim on site if needed. and we would keep continuing this until are are sure that we did our best and saved as many lives we could.

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: I would immediately respond to the call and also notify the hospital i am working for to expect multiple emergency surgeries so they can get everything ready while i bring the cops to the hospital. I would go to the scene clear the crowd as there will be because it is a bank and make it easier for the shot victims to breathe then i would clean and close the wound asap and take them to hospital because they will need a surgery.

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: I would immediately evaluate on the severity of wounds among the victims and i would ofcourse give priority to the ones with more severe wounds , For stabs i wouldn't try to pry out the knifes or whatever it is they got stabbed from because that may lead to severe bleeding so i would cover the wound as best I can to stop the bleeding and then restrain them so any sudden movement wont cause more internal damage and take them to hospital for surgery and for victims with burn wounds , I might apply gauze moistened with water (sterile water) for patient comfort depend on the severity of the wounds. For large burns i will apply dry sterile bandages on the wounds to minimize the risk of infection as the major cause of death from thermal burns is infection and then i would take them to the hospital. I would also have to consider swelling inside and outside of body because if a burn is in neck or face area it can cause swelling inside the throat and airway passage and that can prevent breathing so then i would have to make a tracheotomy and insert a tube into the trachea for breathing support. If necessary i would have to further connect it to a oxygen supply or a ventilator.

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would follow his orders of course as he is a superior but i would also talk to him politely and try to understand the reason for his criticism towards me.

2.Why exactly are you applying today? I wanted to be a SAM since a long time and now i got free time to make many RPs so i am applying. I love making RPs and hope to be able to contribute the the group if accepted. And medical RP seems very intresting to me.

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses? I am good at RP, flying , driving which are all needed for good medical support and i am also calm in almost every situation so. My weakness is shooting.

4.Why should we accept you to our team? I am very active and I love making RPs and events so I am sure i can contribute to the group and I am very friendly and calm so i wont have problems with anyone.

Thanks for any effort you may take while reviewing my application.
Your's sincerely

alt text