Central Events Organization

Seth

Your Ingame nickname : Gabbar
Your username :dali404
Your ingame hours :100
Do you use Discord ? if yes had you joined our Discord ? : Yes i have Discord and im in CEO server
Your building skills ?/10 : 8/10
Your English skills ?/10 : 9/10
Your current G/S/C : FBI
Your Current Group(s) : N/A
Why you want to join CEO and why should we accept you ? : Im good player and active to and i so like building and make events i have friends in CEO to Thats all

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A poor group, trying to copy LWS role & job, I've seen you "working" and hosting events, It was not organized at all and at a very low level of events, I strongly advise you not to waste time, and as people said there's no point in this group because you do not expect a bright future.

@seth said in Central Events Organization:

Well, for those who think LWS are already in server. We will bring new things events soon. I am working on new ideas of events which will bring a lot of new Event types which going to make events more entertainment then just for money

As I saw, there's only LMS/Sky Fall/Chicken Shooter/ and some more basic types of events, nothing special or "new" at all, however you guys cant take control while hosting events, letting people kill/sell stuff that not allowed/ and even use items that are not allowed.

atleast they try to make events, they cant control the people nor do huge builds/events cause of the limitation on their construction panel. Its a good initative nonetheless. They arent LWS/G6 afterall... Its not a waste of time for them if they like to create events, besides what else would you do on the server if you are bored?

Create another group, which is not having as many requirements as LWS/G6, Because we both know it will not get anywhere,
They simply waste their time and time of the players who come to their events (I was waiting for LMS to start while all the players had spots already, for about 20 mins of waiting for CD, many people got killed even I got killed twice, players were using drugs and nades while it was not allowed at all, and CEO members did nothing expect saying that it's not allowed).

How much time do you take to find a LWS in the server to host an event for ya? Days because when I was in SAFP I waited 3 days until one of the LWS was free to host an event for me. CEO will be useless ONLY when LWS/G6 get their activity back, either CEO is not useless it's very useful

@element
You said that we can not take a control in our events? Okey .., how we can get it when i see you dming in my event and we did not even start The Countdown? Also, When the participants stop doing this things (ex: Selling drugs or using nades..ect) you will find a control at all the events not only CEO one, but i respect your opinion.
And about this "you do not expect a bright future" i just have to say Everything is possible mate.

@Arone First of all, I didn't DM anyone, and yes you guys cant take control while hosting events, none is even listening to you at all, and yes everything is possible, but not in this case, as I said before good luck spending your own time.

Well @Dan09, nice that you didn't SS the whole situation, that you started to hit/box me outside(For no reason) and the solution to this was arrest (Very simple, right ?) which is allowed since it's not even an official event (And the gates were closed already-event started), at the second SS you came back after the jail time and pointed a gun at me, and I asked you nicely to move the gun from me and leave the area, and as we both know you didn't do that and you kept pointing your gun at me, so you got killed (Very simple), now before you trying to act like a smartass, think twice mate.

Well, first of all, I can't understand your English at all, you're not smart (I'm sure about that right now), I believe that I'm talking with a kid, but of your response I sure 100% that I'm right, so we'll cut this right here, It's just way too weird.

@Element Come on, you can do better than kissing LWS' ass. They're doing fantastic for what tools they've gotten, instead of being a pain in the ass with your negative attitude, maybe give them tips to help out? Have a more positive attitude, you can get far without kissing ass.

@Mickey @Lincoln I don't lick any ass Mickey and I don't have any reason to, no reason to give tips/or help them out while they don't help themselves, and don't worry about me I have a lot of positive attitudes, however do not push your nose into places you do not need, now let's cut it here.

@Element
I'v seen many people reclaiming when they fail, lose or die on events either official or unofficial ones, but never seen a twat going to forums and waste his / her time to reclaim about that, I was there on the event and I had to revive your ass each second because you couldn't stay alive for (20 MINUTES) as you said, while other people were really calm and were being patience, we had some issues with medics/ and some trainees trying to screw the event, yet after all the we finished the event we had a winner and he took his price, I suggest you to stop kissing and licking LWS asses, I can see that the CEO's future is bright

you said that LWS better than ceo and .... its ok
But Have LWS officially become the first day? Of course not, after a time of effort like what they are doing now 'CEO"
Have you been criticized LWS at first like what you are now critical of CEO ? Ofcourse No ,So let them work and remember the hq of lws , He found no problem with the group and helped them .. Now you do not belong to both groups and criticize ,It is better to leave them ;)

@chief said in Central Events Organization:

How much time do you take to find a LWS in the server to host an event for ya? Days because when I was in SAFP I waited 3 days until one of the LWS was free to host an event for me. CEO will be useless ONLY when LWS/G6 get their activity back, either CEO is not useless it's very useful

3 days? First learn that LWS/G6 members are not your slave. Then you will see you will find them easier

• 1 month later...