Account name: turealpro11

Country of residence Dominican Republic

Primary Language: Spanish

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG:
Since 1 year

Current S/G/C and rank: N/A

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: 1 adminjail for killing a player by landing the plane on its back

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM Group specialized in Healing the citizens of the city of San Andras thanks to its Hospitals and ambulances that are always available to citizens.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us mos

Who founded SAM? SAM's founder is Daryl

**Who is the current leader and vice leader? ** Leader JohnnyEnglish
vicelider Grifin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Like 1 week

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Do not use the spawn to help and benefit either a criminal or a policeman in different situations, BR/SR/TURF

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic:
No Healing inside the SR

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: yes

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I accept it and I try to improve the part that they criticize me

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because since I tried a doctor I liked it then I decided to apply to that group since it is a doctor

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
I think my strength is loyalty, also the activity I like to publish a lot and I also learn fast if I don't know something I try to learn it so as not to make a mistake.

4. Why should we accept you to our team?
I am a loyal reliable mature person with server experience and I like to get along with people

alt text
alt text
Roleplay: #1
Participants: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN @Cristian
Description: After a long time watching many humans die, the doctors from San Andrea began to study to find the cure for covic-19, after so much studying, he got some ideas but most of them did not work until they asserted and tested it with a patient later After a week they saw the result and it was improving well and they began to manufacture tons of cures to water it all over San Andreas. After several months, 80% of the population was cured. Thanks to the incredible cure of the doctors.
Screenshots:
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay: #2
Participants: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN @KanoX
Description:
After a long time collecting medicines to help sick children's homes, we were finally able to get all the necessary medicines, today we spend our time taking medicine to the home of those sick children and thank God we did not feel well since we could help so many children patients with covic-19 problems among others and they are already getting better thanks to those doctors and scientists so well prepared who dedicate their time to create these drugs to help all of San Andreas.
ScreenShots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text