Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname:SAFP|Cristian
Username:CristianEscobar
Old nickname/Other used names ingame:Cristian
Current G/S: SAFP
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
U: Undisputed Command |Closed
O: The Outfit |due to inactivity of the gang

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank?:from August 12, 2020, I'm Cadet lvl 1
Current groups:
SAM:San Andreas Medics
WFS:World Farming supply
ALT:All Load Trucking

Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):N/A
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:I've only had one Admin jail and a mute that's when I started playing SAES
Tell us something about yourself:Well, my name is Cristian, I am 15 years old, I live in Venezuela, I am a boy who gives everything, everything is to say that I am very happy with what I do, I am very happy with people and I always have a good time with my friends and family, in saes I have no problems with people in saes or in real life and I always respect other people.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department?What is your objective within the Fire Department? my goal is to be a great firefighter and be very successful in my career as a firefighter
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? yes

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths?
My strong points are:
I am a nice boy, I have good ideas, I am always active and I like the things I do
What are your weaknesses?
My weak points are: I don't know much English but I am learning English, if he insults me I get sad and I love everything
Why do you want to join the SAFD?:I want to join SAFD because it is a very good department and they are always active when uploading activities and I would like to be part of that family of firefighters
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?: I would like to learn a lot about the use of Radio.
alt text
Applicant's signature:alt text

San Andreas Fire Department
Division of Human Resources
14th September, 2020

Dear applicant, @Cristian

Thank you for your interest in becoming a San Andreas Firefighter. After discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days. You can also ask for a test in 3 days.

alt text

We recommend you study the following;

1. Radio Codes and Operations that is in ~[RED]~(red) lettering.

2. SAFD Protocols

3. Roleplay knowledge/use, mainly with /me and /do commands

4. Firefighting/Medical Equipment and Gear

Most located here; https://saesrpg.uk/topic/17508/san-andreas-fire-department/2

*We wish you best of luck!

Best regards;*

~[Supervisor Aurora
San Andreas Fire Department]~(red)

• 3 weeks later...