SAI - Contributions & Activity log

alt text

Involved SAI members: @Rocoso Commissioner.Swagger , @Glayd
James_Smith , @Bisollini Erwin_Smith , @LidlPegasus James_Kinny

Other involved people: @Dovahkiin , @Rieeria , @Netro

Date, time and duration of activity: 16/12/2021 Around 18:45PM [GMT] Duration - 40mins

Activity type: Patrol & Random Check RP

Activity Details: While Patrolling with Commissioner.Swagger and James.Smith it was reported by Trooper Erwin_Smith to the SAI HQ About a vehicle Exceeding the speed limit and driving around Las venturas and another Vehicle Damaging Property Around Las Venturas Stadium near HS Base , The call was immediately responded and officers were sent on two different directions in order to catch the suspect , upon Chasing and Arresting the Suspects , they were brought to SAI HQ for further Interrogation and Ultimately they were sent to prison for 24 hrs and Suit was Filed on their name to the San Andreas Court

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/DJZgyPj

alt text

Involved SAI members: @LidlPegasus James_Kinny and @Bisollini Erwin_Smith

Other involved people: Luciano_Sanz @Rieeria and @Ammar

Date, time and duration of activity: 17/12/2021 Around 14:15 PM [GMT] Duration - 30mins

Activity type: RP Patrol

Activity Details: Around 14:15PM it was reported to SAI HQ by Las Venturas Police Department about A Shamal Parked in Las Venturas Airport , its documents have been Forged by Gang Members and are therefore trying to Fly it away without permission , upon reaching the site Documents were Taken and therefore details were noted down and the documents were taken to SAI HQ for Verification

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/GAmzz8d

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Angel_Marquez, James_Smith and James_Kinny

Other involved people:

• [SAM]Dr.Bob<EMT>

• [CDC]Fetroucha|157

Date, time and duration of activity: 15/12/2021 19:08 - 19:46 (38 Minutes)

Activity type: Roleplay (Multiple Arrests and Investigation)

Activity Details: A San Andreas Medics ambulance was driving recklessly on the Los Santos - Las Venturas highway, for which we do a traffic stop to the medical unit

The Paramedic was carrying a criminal who was carrying a weapon, both suspects were arrested and taken to the San Andreas Interceptors base where an investigation was opened.

A weapon was found inside the ambulance, both suspects are waiting for a citation at the San Andreas State Court.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/wuhVaXW

• 2 weeks later...

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Angel Marquez ( @LAPD_Spanish_VEN )

Other involved people: Z|Bosnian Z|sanyok O|Lifesbad [SWAT]Angel

Date, time and duration of activity: 28/12/2021 18:14 - 19:00 (About 46 Minutes)

Activity type: Patrol

Activity Details: Backup in Persuits and Traffic Control in Highway

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/H5dclNo

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

Involved SAI members: Zane Jackson.

Other involved people: @Icy @scooter

Date, time and duration of activity: 10/01/2022, 12:10 to 12:30.

Activity type: RP patrol.

Activity Details: Regular city wide patrol which started from the HeadQuarts of the Interceptors, went to the city cross then made some rolls around and few pursuits then went back to the base.

Screenshots[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

• 2 months later...

^[alt text]
Involved SAI members:((@Wizax)) Sergeant.Wrym ((@Fall-en)) Trooper.Downey

Other involved people: @Skinner @Yazan @DJO @MaRoO

Date, time, and duration of activity: 2nd April 2022, 14:32 to 15:18

Activity type: RoadBlock + Patrol

Activity Details:
It was a typical day, I head to SAI Headquart where I changed my clothes, picked up my badge and my weapons, and went to Las Santos - Las Venturas highway with my partner Trooper Downey after we packed some cones and roadblocks on the vehicle trunk, A moment later after installing the roadblock I've received a call from the Intelligence COMMS about a highly suspicious black truck AWD with black wheels and white lights, the drivers are not from the state and they are carrying illegals, I immediately shared the news with my partner and we called from a back up in case the suspect tries to escape, a few minutes later we've seen a truck with the same description approaching us, they did not try to resist and pulled over, after knocking the vehicle window, showing my badge, asking to turn off the engine and step out, I get into the truck and took the keys where I was not surprised to see some white dust in the chair, We asked them to surrender showing us their hands in the air, i inspected their clothes for any weapon and then hand cuffed them while my partner called an impounder to help us carry the vehicle to our base for inspection later, he responded quickly, linked his ropes, held the breaks and picked the vehicle, we drove all together to SAI Headquart, where the impounder dropped off the truck and he refused to get paid because "it's a honor to help the cops doing their job to maintaine the stability of the stats" as he said while i made sure the criminals was quite no whispering to make any liying plans then carried the criminals for an interrogation one by one where we could have some information about their boss, their destination, and more valuable informations that we will need later in our next move, but he looked so scared, he was threatened to not say a thing so we promised him protection.

Screenshots:

[s=]https://imgur.com/a/1H7PFCD
[/s]

^[alt text]

^[alt text]
Involved SAI members:((@Wizax)) Sergeant.Wizax ((@Fall-en)) Trooper.Downey

Other involved people: Randoms in the streets & Officer.Joe ((@Drakath ))

Date, time, and duration of activity: 2nd April 2022, 16:32 to 18:34

Activity Details:
Adam 2266 Leaving base 10-8 on a state-wide patrol with Officer. Joe, after having a quick warm-up drill, picking weapons, and taking a vehicle, we headed to the east side of Las Venturas where we noticed some illegal Racers that we could only arrest one of them while all the others could escape, then a moment later we went on a Coffe Break, Code 7, 10-44 where we have been off duty 10-7 for 10 minutes, we repaired the vehicle, and then went to the donut shop where we met Trooper Downey, He informed us about a huge activity in San Fierro and a suspicious vehicle that White 4 Doors vehicle in the north by the docks, once we reached the location the suspect tried to escape but we could get him, we arrested him then we went for another break to get fuel then we headed back to Las Venturas to continue our duty there, we pulled over a civilian who was driving a car with broken glasses, we could get him a mechanic and when we were about to leave 2 Cuban vehicles pulled over asking about a good hotel suggestion in San Andreas, We continued our shift for few minutes then we disband

Screenshots:

[s=] https://imgur.com/a/p5WSO7p [/s]

^[alt text]

^[alt text]
Involved SAI members: Sergeant.Wizax ((@Wizax)) Trooper.Bisollini ((@Bisollini ))

Other involved people: Randoms in the streets, @Crank @xleepy ALT

Date, time, and duration of activity: 2nd April 2022, 21:42 to 20:28

Activity Details:
Adam 2266 Leaving base 10-8 on a state-wide patrol with Trooper.Bisollini, We Immediately head to Las Santos due to the big activity there where we started our shift on a statewide patrol, Pulling anyone we could get checking their license etc..., one of the most suspicious was a young guy with a sports car who had a pistol in his trunk but he provided us with it's a license so it was all good, then we heard about a suspicious dealing on a mountain where we responded to find a man in an IC-2 4 Doors Vehicle, we arrested him and took him for interrogation, then my partner shift has come to an end so I finished the rest by myself returning to Las Venturas where I pulled over a trucker everything about him was fine, I could get a good mechanic number from him that works in the same Company as him "All Load Trucking" so I can call later to consult the vehicles conditions in SAI HQ

Screenshots:

[s=] https://imgur.com/a/viOcNlC [/s]

^[alt text]

^[alt text]
Involved SAI members: Sergeant.Wrym ((@Wizax))

Other involved people: Officer.Erik ((@Orten1 )), @Lekss LE, @q1uiiz LE

Date, time, and duration of activity: 3nd April 2022, not precise

Activity type: Role-Play

Activity Details:

I was enjoying my coffee in San Andreas Interceptors Headquart when I received a report about a suspicious vehicle entering Las Venturas and heading north close to the golf club, I immediately got myself ready and got myself some backup, Officer Erik, we headed to the last seen address code 3, through the glass of the window I could see two men sitting with a lot of alcohol and drugs who started running as soon as they noticed us, they took the back door and could escape easily by running to the desert, chasing them was a hopeless task for us so we tried to pack all they left in the house from drugs/alcohol/ gold wearing our gloves to make sure we don't ruin their fingerprints, I tried scanning the doors to get some fingerprints and especially the back door where I found a very clear fingers print of one of the suspects, after packing all the illegals we head back to SAI HQ where we unloaded them so they intelligence unites can analyze them

Screenshots:

[s=] https://imgur.com/a/1updZAH [/s]

^[alt text]

^[alt text]
Involved SAI members: Sergeant.Wrym ((@Wizax)) Trooper.Downey (( @Fall-en ))

Other involved people: Officer.Melic ((@Melic )) & Random San Andreas Citizens Cadet.FreshCoffee ((@FreshCoffee ))

Date, time, and duration of activity: 3nd April 2022, From 12:34 To ~14:00

Activity type: Road Block

Activity Details:

Today, Police Department had a new officer, Officer.Milec , Who i did take charge of, we started our shift with a quick warm-up, Taking some guns and quick shooting practice, i checked his skills then we loaded some roadblock materials and headed to Las Venturas - Las Santos Highway where we dropped our roadblock that lasted for few hours, pulling over almost all of who passes by making a quick DUI check, nothing was very interesting everything was typical, a few moments later Trooper. Downey and another Cadet joined us, Cadet Freshcoffe, i left the roadblock under Trooper Downey's charge while i went to pick some food and refreshments for the team, then we continued our duty

Screenshots:

[s=] https://imgur.com/a/9E0Nf25 [/s]

^[alt text]

^[alt text]
Involved SAI members: Sergeant.Wrym ((@Wizax)) Trooper.Downey (( @Fall-en ))

Other involved people: Officer.Melic ((@Melic )) Cadet.FreshCoffe ((@FreshCoffee )) & @vitor7676 G~T

Date, time, and duration of activity: 3nd April 2022, From ~14:00 to 14:57

Activity type: Role-Play

Activity Details:

We had a suspicious pull over on the roadblock, a non-San Andreas young guy covered on tatto pulled over, he looked Chinese, After a quick DUI Check with him, we informed him about his vehicle, it was not the type of vehicle that is allowed to take a highway, things kept going up as he became rude so we decided to take him to the Police Department and impound his car, after handcuffing him and disarming him, we found a weapon, unknown type not from San Andreas he refused to give us information about it, we took him for interrogation while some units were analyzing his vehicle, after a long time, we could know the location he bought his weapon from, he said he is one of the many customers, and he admits that he had drugs on his vehicle hidden under the chair, he also accepted to show us the location if we will promise him protection and a reduced punishment, after a long traveling we went to East Las Santos, an abandoned street where we found alot of cargos, weapons, some weird vehicles that are not familiar to San Andrea, illegals and alot of money, we reported the situation to our tactical units and left them to take care of the rest while we drove the suspect back to the prison where he will stay there for a while, he tried to escape alot of times but he couldn't do alot with his hands cuffed

Screenshots:

[s=] https://imgur.com/a/kSt6smR [/s]

^[alt text]

• 1 month later...

alt text
Involved SAI members: James Aran (Aurora)

Other involved people: Sheriff Rick Grimes

Date, time and duration of activity: May 29th, 2022 - 22:58 to 00:00

Activity type: <RP Patrol or General Activity (Roadblocks/Checkpoints)> State-wide patrol, speed-trap.

Activity Details: [s=]Patrol started from SAI HQ at 22:58, engaging in a highway enforcement detail across Las Venturas. Upon starting my shift, a Teal Bullet was observed swerving across multiple lanes of traffic in the Southbound direction. A traffic stop was initiated on the driver, who wreaked of alcohol. Field Sobriety was attempted, but a local police officer arrested the subject before they could be completed - so patrol resumed. At 23:11 a 999 Distress Signal was transmitted across the radio, SAI responded Code 3 to the location and arrived at 23:12. The signal was determined to be coming from a San Fierro Officer at the SFPD - requesting assistance to secure a VIP Official. The 999 was quickly cleared and SAI resumed patrol operations.
Due to an increase of traffic on the LS>LV main highway, a speed trap was established in the Northbound lanes at 23:19. After having zero vehicles pass through the area, a Los Santos patrol was started at 23:26. The main city had little activity, so I returned to the highways heading Southbound on Mulholland. During my patrol, a silver sports vehicle was observed traveling well over the posted limit. Driver was stopped after a short flight at 23:38. The driver had no prior criminal history and was let off with a warning. Immediately after the traffic stop was cleared, another vehicle sped past in a reckless manner - I attempted a traffic stop but the vehicles passenger opened fire. At this time, a Desert Eagles unit was in the area and moved in to assist. Together both the driver and passenger were arrested for Attempted Murder and Flight from a Peace Officer at 23:44. At 23:50 a 10-12 request from the Bone County Sheriff came across the radio, so myself and other units responded Code 3. Upon arrival, tactical equipment was put on and we made contact with the Sheriff - who requested assistance to shut down an active Store Robbery. SAI maintained the local perimeter as Federal Agents / SWAT cleared the robbery at 23:56. Patrol was terminated at 00:00 back at SAI HQ.[/s]

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/sW4T7xw

• 1 month later...

alt text
Involved SAI members: Massimo-Rossi

Other involved people: @marcofercam
Z|marks
Date, time and duration of activity: 13/07/2022 03:00 - 03:30 (30 Minutes)

Activity type: Patrol And RP

Activity Details: Around 3 in the morning, I was patrolling behind a bridge in Las Venturas. Around 3:20 in the morning, an unexpected call was made near my location, the call was in Bone county, so I quickly went there in code 3, in approximately 2 minutes I managed to arrive. Arriving at the scene, I managed to spot a car stopped with a male next to it. First I proceeded to identify the scene, a broken car was seen, with smoke coming out of the hood. I asked the male if he was in good condition and then asked for his documentation. When giving it to me and checking it in the CMD, everything was fine. At the time of calling the mechanic, he told me that he would not be able to come until 7 in the morning, so I asked the victim if he wanted me to take her to the nearest town. Upon accepting, he proceeded to lock her car, and then get into the patrol car.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/iJzGBjI

alt text
Involved SAI members: (Massimo-Rossi), (Comm.Jones), (scooter)

Other involved people: @Switch (N33D)

Date, time and duration of activity: 17/07/2022 16:00 - 17:00 (1 hour)

Activity type: Patrol And RP

Activity Details: Around 16 pm I was with my patrol, stopped on the side of the LV-BC highway, when I could see a male driving a motorcycle outside the established speed limits, so I quickly accelerated my patrol and stopped him. Pulling him over, I asked for his ID, checked that his papers were okay, and then proceeded to give him a $500 speeding ticket.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/GUWsb7Z

• 4 weeks later...

alt text
Involved SAI members: J.Maxwell (Judyes) & C.Admas (Steve)

Other involved people: N/A

Date, time and duration of activity: August 11th, 2022 - 22:30 to 23:15

Activity type: SpeedTrap

Activity Details: It was a regular state-wide patrol. A speedtrap was established for 200 on the LS-LV highway.

Screenshots: [s=]alt text[/s]

alt text
Involved SAI members: J.Maxwell (Judyes) & C.Admas (Steve)

Date, time and duration of activity: August 12th, 2022 - 22:00 to 22:50

Activity type: Patrol!!

Activity Details: We started patrolling around Los Santos. There we pulled over many. Some of them were arrested and others corporated with us.

Screenshots: [s=]alt text[/s]

• 1 month later...

alt text

Involved SAI members: William.Jake (Max)

Date, time and duration of activity: 9/10/2022 - 15:00 to 15:15

Activity type: Patrol / Speedtrap

Activity Details: Patrolling around LV

Screenshots:

[s=]alt text
alt text[/s]

• 3 weeks later...

alt text

Involved SAI members: Luciano_Sanz ( @rieeria)

Date, time and duration of activity: 31/10/22 14.33-14.49

Activity type: Patrol-SpeedTrap

Activity Details: I started patrol from SAI HQ,i moved around LV highways,then i placed speedtrap in LS-LV highway.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Yx3hddN

alt text

Date, time and duration of activity: 5/11/22 12.11-12.37

Activity type: Patrol/Chase

Activity Details: I started patrol from SAI HQ,i moved around LV highways,then chased a suspect which was highly wanted in SA.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/0FYdDrg

alt text

Other involved people: @Beast_ [ALT]

Date, time and duration of activity: 7/11/22 17.56-18.06

Activity type: Patrol/Pullover RP

Activity Details: I started patrol from SAI HQ,i moved around LV highways,then pulled over a trucker which was going from wrong side of the road. We talked about the situation,i checked his documents and load. After all , i warned him and i moved back to SAI HQ.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/1rLpCi4

alt text

Involved SAI members: Erik_Estrada ( me )

Other involved people: -

Date, time and duration of activity: 11/11/2022 20:48-21:04

Activity Details: I started patrolling from SAI HQ around Las Venturas highways,then I pulled over a biker which was driving without helmet. I checked his license and Identification but It wasn't no problems with them, so I warned him to wear a helmet next time and created a ticket.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/aVdNVJA

alt text

Involved SAI members: Luciano_Sanz ( @rieeria) James_Smith ( @Glayd )

Date, time and duration of activity: 15/11/22 20.36-20.51

Activity Details: We started patrol from SAI HQ.We were patrolling around LV,then we saw the suspect was driving in wrong lane.We tried to pull him over but he crashed poles randomly,so we arrested him. After we heard dispatcher was reporting 2 victims. So we moved the location,arrested suspects.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/khZO7mu

alt text

Other involved people: @MetalHead

Date, time and duration of activity: 16/11/22 7.57-8.06

Activity Details: I started patrol from SAI HQ,i placed speetrap on LV-LS Highway,there was a guy with highspeed,i pulled him over,discussed about the situation and i warned him.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/hESeO9s

alt text

Involved SAI members: Erik_Estrada ( me )

Other involved people: -

Date, time and duration of activity: 20/11/2022 15:38-16:00

Activity type: Patrol/Chase

Activity Details: I started patrolling from SAI HQ around Las Venturas, then I chased a guy which is selling drugs, after I continued my patrol and I arrested another guy which is selling arms around Las Venturas.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/W2HfnP2