SAI - Contributions & Activity log

^[alt text]

@jamal2 said in Peaky Blinders Media Archive:

alt text

Date of the Role-Play: 09/03/2020
Attendants: @Peaky-Blinders & @Wizax
Story: One day we were driving some illegal parts for guns to our LS War house but we didnt expected what happend next. On our way, on LV-LS highway, there was placed a SAI roadblock. I didnt even noticed and i stand in line already. I knew this could be our end if they caught us with all this illegal stuff. I moved slowly until it was our turn for checking. I went out and gave IDs to SAI officer. But then he told me to open our back doors at truck. I tried to talk with him ti let us go since i were in "hurry" but i failed. He opend the truck and saw bunch of guns parts that were without original boxes. I knew i were in trouble but luckly I managed to deal something with officer and he let me go.
Screens: https://imgur.com/a/RkCYjwv

^[alt text]

alt text

Involved SAI members: Waylon Park - Legend
Division Involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) RSD
Other Involved People: bakmachine, Eluf
Date, time and duration of activity: 13/03/2020 from 17.51 until 18.26
Activity Type: Statewide Patrol
Activity Details: Starting from SAI HQ deputy Legend went on duty with the code 7. At around 17: 59 met a trucker taking logs to Las Venturas which was checked and let go. There were not that many accidants around and the patrol was kind of rest. Finished at 18:26 at SAI HQ passing duty to another trooper.
Screens: https://imgur.com/gallery/ejSTQdM
alt text

alt text
Involved SAI members: Waylon Park - Legend
Division Involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) RSD
Other Involved People: Jose Sanchez
Date, time and duration of activity: 17/03/2020 from 13.32 until 13.49
Activity Type: Statewide Patrol
Activity Details: Another duty came up today. Trooper Waylon Park reported to SAI HQ and went on duty with LV PD officer Jose Sanchez. We took a loop around LV and moved to LS reporting our intent to dispatcher. A few drivers were fined this time, not any serious accidant took place so once we finished we got to SAI Base, parked the vehicle and changed our shift.
Screens: https://imgur.com/gallery/9sxl07o
alt text

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Nicholas Feeride ( @Riley )

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) CID

Other involved people: N/A

Date, time and duration of activity: 17.03.2020, Evening. 30-35 Minutes

Activity type: Patrol

Activity Details: Officer Feeride has been assigned to the team which works during the night shift. Once he had a conversation with the officer at the gates he started his patrol. The plan was to have a calm night watching the traffic at Market, LS. When he got there the street was empty, nothing to do with it. The great place to finally have a nap. Then an emergency call caught his attention, which reported that there are multiple suspects entering the Prison in Los Santos. His plan immediately changed and as he arrived to the Prison he began to set up a roadblock on the nearby streets. Around 10 or 20 minutes later he has got informed about the suspects had got arrested. After picking up the cones and fences, he went straight back to the station in order to fill out his situational report.

Screenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/i57Zogj

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Nicholas Feeride (@Riley), SPTU.Crossbow (@Predator)

Date, time and duration of activity: 17.03.2020, Evening. About 25-30 minutes.

Activity type: Checkpoint

Activity Details: On the LS-LV Highways there was a temporary traffic checkpoint for personal vehicles and trucks. The checkpoint was set up in order to lower the chances of human transport and illegal drug and weapon smuggling from Los Santos to Las Venturas. This day Officer Feeride was assigned to the scene as his patrolling duty has been finished before.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/xvutHqG

alt text

Involved SAI members: Thomas_Garcia(AntiRug) / Calvin_Perez( @Markus )

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) HSPD

Date, time and duration of activity: 18/03/2020 -- 32 minutes

Activity type: Speedcam checks, Response to trespassing calls.

Activity Details: HSPD Trooper Hopkins and Captain Perez fuel up their patrol vehicle and headed out for a morning patrol. The streets were indeed very quite. A few trespassing calls were checked out and a few speedcams were set up. Afterall it was a successful and peaceful morning for the troopers.

Screenshots: SS

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Involved SAI members: Thomas_Garcia(AntiRug) / Madeen Deegan

Date, time and duration of activity: 18/03/2020 -- 30 minutes

Activity type: Roadblock

Activity Details: A roadblock was placed after the SAI Department received some new about a possible drug car heading through the highway. Couple of cars were stopped and searched, yet no drugs were found.

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Nicholas Feeride (@Riley)

Date, time and duration of activity: 18.03.2020, Afternoon. 30 minutes

Activity type: Patrol duty

Activity Details: After a busy morning where he was patrolling around Las Venturas, in the afternoon he decided to run through the smaller county towns such as Blueberry and Montgomery. The first time he stopped at a gas station where he thought the citizens with the knowledge of their safety they do try to drive faster than the law allows to do so. As he fortunately wasn't right about this he moved to a different position near the bridge connecting Bone County and Red County. There was nothing aswell despite of a couple pickup and vans with clean record. He decided to pick another place to continue his duty after a meal-break.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/rsLydQ1

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Nicholas Feeride ( @Riley )

Date, time and duration of activity: 19.03.2020, Afternoon. 30 minutes

Activity Details: Officer Feeride had the opportunity to test a new vehicle which might be added to the department if it has got nothing serious as a trouble. First he wanted to try it out under urban conditions but then he changed his mind, and instead he reported on-duty around Bone County and Tierra Robada. First step he went to the dam located in Bone County and after he visited the fancy town called El Quebrados. As nothing interesting happened there after 2 hours he went back to the station.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/KbRhdKh

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Nicholas Feeride ( @Riley ), John Cohen ( @Yoav )

Date, time and duration of activity: 19.03.2020, Afternoon. 35 minutes

Activity Details: Officer Feeride has returned to the station after his early-afternoon desert shift. He started filling out his report when the dispatcher recalled him from his break as there was a rioting in the Los Santos Prison. He responded to the Prison with a department officer and they set up a roadblock on the scene. After ensuring the Prison's safety they packed their things, and decided to get back to the Headquarters. This time a high-speed pursuit was reported in the surroundings of Los Santos. They responded to the call and after a long and tiring chase they finally managed to place the suspect under arrest.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/Gxj0rJh

alt text
Involved SAI members: Waylon (Legend) Park

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) RSD

Date, time and duration of activity: 18/03/2020 -- 48 minutes

Activity type: Statewide Patrol

Activity Details: The patrol started from SAI HQ at 11:13 and lasted until 12:01. All the cities were passed and checked around. Nothing suspicious or dangerous took place this time. Deputy Waylon Park were all alone and available for calls all the time since nothing was happening. When it was time to finish he got back with his vehicle, parked it, checked if everything was okay and changed the shift with another trooper beeing around.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/zI2vwSt

alt text

Involved SAI members: Thomas_Garcia(AntiRug) / Calvin_Perez( @Markus )

Date, time and duration of activity: 21/03/2020 -- 56 minutes

Activity type: Speedcam checks, Response to trespassing calls and unmarked undercover patrolling.

Activity Details: HSPD Trooper Hopkins and Captain Perez loaded up their high speed pursuit vehicle expecting there to be some heavy traffic on the highway. Turned out that the highway was very quiet, so they opted to transfer to an unmarked police vehicle and patrol the corona filled city streets.

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Anduin_Wrynn (( @Wizax ))

Divisions involved: RSD

@Shadro said in SA Fire Department :: Media Archive:

alt text

• Roleplay type: Small car accident

• Description of roleplay: It was midnight, Sergeant Wizax was chasing a store robber around Bone County until he crashed his car into Fort Carson bridge's pillar. When the engine caught fire, the SAi sergeant tried to leave his car but he couldn't go anywhere due to the injuries.
    Later on, pedestrians at the location have called the Fire Department. I was at the Bone County firehouse with the emergency medical technician DJO discussing things. Until the dispatcher called us and informed us about the incident, we immediately jumped down to the garage. I picked an engine while DJO picked an ambulance and we responded to the call. Once we arrived, we parked our engines and set up a road-block. DJO went to the sergeant laying on the ground, pulled him away of the car and took care of him inside the ambulance. Meanwhile, I connected my hose to the closest hydrant and took my distance while extinguishing the car to make sure that the engine won't explode near me. Once extinguished, I opened its hood and observed the engine's situation to make sure that it won't explode or catch fire again. I have called a towtruck and waited for him to arrive to get rid of the car while DJO took Wizax to Fort Carson's Medical Center.

• Participants: @Shadro @DJO @Wizax

• Screenshots: Check the spoiler for more screenshots.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Involved SAI members: Sergent_Crimson, Commader_Perez.

Involved also: A.Mendoza - @Hash

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) None.

Date, time and duration of activity: 21/03/2020 11:00 server time.

Activity type: Patroling and speed traps.

Activity Details: So we headed outside the base and patrolled a bit around LV, after we couldn't find and criminal activity we decided to head and put a speed trap on LV-LS, we were manged to find some people and arrests was made, also there was one suspect who got free since he was clear.

alt text

Involved SAI members: N/A.

Involved also: @Lopez .

Date, time and duration of activity: 21/03/2020 11:00 server time.

Activity Details: So it was a regular evening when I went to patrol by myself. I headed towards to most busy high-way which is LV-LS highway and when I got there I founded someone stranded on the middle of the road. I immediatly approached him and tried to sort out the situation. After that I went on patroling and put a speed trap.

alt text

Involved also: A.Mendoza - @Hash .

Date, time and duration of activity: 23/03/2020 12:00 server time.

Activity Details: So we made a couple of arrests, patroling and hanging around, nothing that isn't regular. We also stopped to get some burgers and for a small chat.

alt text

Involved also: N/A

Date, time and duration of activity: 21/03/2020 11:12 server time.

Activity Details: SAI Unit Charlie 005 Left SAI HQ at 11:12 server time, went on duty around SA and finished this one at 11:47.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/9HrimG1

alt text

Involved also: @etf|Jemain, @FTH, @ETF|BL[X], @Martin, @Bart .

Date, time and duration of activity: 23/03/2020 12:00 server time.

Activity type: RB at SF-LV

Activity Details: So we and FTH started with an RB at SF-LV also joined to help us some ETF guys.

alt text

Involved also: N/A.

Date, time and duration of activity: 25/03/2020 19:00 server time.

Activity type: Patroling.

Activity Details: So I had a shift by myself, I made a couple of arrests and deployed some speed traps around LV-LS.

alt text

Involved also: Denis Denver

Date, time and duration of activity: 24/03/2020 12:00 server time.

Activity Details: Trooper Waylon Park got a call from SAI HQ and was informed about his unscheduled patrol which should take place in 2 hours that time. He was just having a cup of coffee and couldnt believe there was that kind of emergency. Well and however trooper Park prepared stuff ans left his house in just 5 minutes after that call. In 30 more minutes he got to the base and took a car. Another officer was given to help so they started together and spent all the day patrolling around SA and punishing bad boys around the state. Finished at 12:30 at sai HQ reporting stuff that happened around.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/vOTq42M

alt text
Involved SAI members: Steven Hayward
Involved also: None
Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID): None
Date, time and duration of activity: 17.03.2020 from 14:00 to 14:34
Activity Details: Patrol was started at about 14:00. In about 4 minutes, a vehicle crossed by the cruiser on a high speed crossing double solid meanwhile. The driver refused to stop, pursue lasted for about few minutes then it was decided to use force, shotgun was taken out. After dealing with the 1st violator the patrol was resumed. Soon in the field of my view were 2 citizens shooting in the middle of the road. While I was heading to the scene, one of them was hurt and hitted the floor. On arrival the 2nd one was tased and brought into to PD for the future investigation. At about 14:15 dispatcher reported about an attempt of theft on North Parking of Las Ventures. When I arrived to the scene of incident, I spotted a robber stealing a bike. As he tried to escape on it, it was decided to ram the bike to drop the criminal down. After that accident, speed camera was put on LV-LS highway where I had few more pursues. My working day ended pretty bad for me. While driving around Las Venturas, I noticed a person that probably according to his clothes escaped from the prison. Before I could turn on the sirens the shots were fired from his side. I got shot.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/6ZzLX0C

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Anduin_Wrynn (( @Wizax ))

Other involved people: @Shadro @Laminee

Date, time and duration of activity: 21/03/2020 .Patrol starting time at 17:30 - Finishing time 18:50

Activity type: Roadblocks

Activity Details: It was a normal day when I received an order from the dispatchers asking me to control the traffic between Las Santos-Las Venturas due to the high coward, I responded with two of my partners and started placing the obstacles, we started out duty at 17:50 checking passagers papers and documents, all went clear without problems, the roadblock was holden for 1 hour to close it at 18:50

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/9nnmT7o

alt metni

Involved SAI members: Denis_Denver - FTH

Other involved people: James_Smith, Jason_Bourne @J-Bourne , FOX-135 @Enemy44

Date, time and duration of activity: 27/03/2020 . We did road check from 12:00 until 12:30. About 30 mins.

Activity Details: I was pulled over people and check their ID's & driver licences then James_Simith, Jason_Bourne and FOX-135 joined me.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/IIL3Iz9

alt metni

Other involved people: Officer.Makelove @MakeLove , Trooper.Ryler @Ryler , Officer.Enemy @Enemy44

Date, time and duration of activity: 28/03/2020 . from 23:45 until 00:20. About 35 mins.

Activity Details: I was checking drivers ID and driver licences then Officer.Makelove, Officer.Ryler and Officer.Enemy joined me and we did road check.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/GlifP6x

alt metni

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) None

Other involved people: Agent.Planet @Planet

Date, time and duration of activity: 31/03/2020 . from 00:55 until 01:45. About 50 mins.

Activity type: Patrol & Speed Trap

Activity Details: I started patrolling from SAI base and reported on the radio until I am on duty. Agent. planet responded it and we meet in Las Venturas highway. We patrolled around Las Venturas then we set up speed traps to Las Venturas-Los Santos highway.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Fdej8f4