Fire Departament Application-Alessio-31-7-2020

alt text
Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname:Nickname:Alessio|ARG

Username:alessioo

Old nickname/Other used names ingame:Ale-Alito-Alessi0

Current G/S: INKAS

Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):N/A

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank?Since may and I am (Nobility Of Blood Respected)

Current groups:N/A

Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):N/A

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:
I got muted cause I wanted to help somebody and I talked other lenguage, and I was muted. It was 4am at my country and at server time it was like 8pm..

Tell us something about yourself:I enjoy playing MTA but also rugby, Im from Argentina,I like helping people, .My name is Alessio.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department?Yes I do.

What is your goal within the Fire Department? I would like to be respected by the others.

Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly?Yes I do.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? I am good for the things that interest me,driving,Roleplaying,etc

What are your weaknesses?Flying.

Why do you want to join the SAFD?I would like to join because I appreciate a lot this job.

What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?The truth is that it is enough for me to be part of the team and to be abble to help in any way.

Applicant's signature: -Alessio-
Date:30/07/2020

alt text

Dear @Alessio

Thank you for your application, we greatly appreciate your interest in being part of the San Andreas Fire Department. Please continue to post your activity and shifts with current SAFD Firefighters and we will process your application when possible. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely;

~[James Aran]~(black)
~[Fire Lieutenant]~(green)

Also, a word of advice! I recommend touching up your application a tad to make it more professional. Use bold for the questions and add spacing so that your words aren't right on top of each other. Use Applicant Witti's formatting as an example, but touch it up however you'd like.

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
19th August, 2020

Dear applicant, @Alessio

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days. You can also ask for a test in 3 days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Best regards.
Supervisor Shadro

HQ Team

28th August, 2020

Applicant, @Alessio

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ferthis