Vanessa Application

alt text
Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Vanessa
Account name: Qleder
Country of residence: Russia
Primary Language: Russian
Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Since 2019

Current S/G/C and rank: Royals. Just member. Oldest member.
Other RP groups you're in: -
Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure):
The Company. Has left, because I didnt want to participate in turfs.

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received:
First 3 time DM.
And 1 marker-arrest. I was forced. Target try to avoid arrest with marker.
All cases ended with an educational conversation and a warning
alt text
Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics is Emergency group, created for help people not only in emergencies, but also in everyday life if necessary.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most
Who founded SAM? Daryl
Who is the current leader and vice leader? The leader is JohnnyEnglish and vice-leader is Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Almost 0.5 year. Between the role of the police and the doctor, I prefer to help people in medicine

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You can't help your gang as medic in turf

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Not allowed to stay inside Store Robbery

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes, Im online almost every day
alt text

**Section C : Aptitudes:**

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will listen to the complaint in detail and try not to repeat the mistake in the future

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because at other times I was busy helping people

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    Strengths: Driving.
    Weaknesses: Shooting, Role Play.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Because I want to help people not just as a doctor, but as a member of SAM

Greetings, Dr. @Qleder

The SAM HQ team would like to gladly notify you that you have been accepted to join our team. Your application, determination and skill-set satisfies the requirements required in order to be one of us. Without further ado, I welcome you in!
We hope to see much more of you as a member of the group, don't let us down! Find any HQ ingame for next step.
alt text
Regards
Griffin
Vice Commander