• World Farming Supply - Member

• Liberty Party - Member

• Centrino - Member

• Priest of Sodom - Member

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure):
AoJ: Closed
The Callestanta: Closed
IAC: I left ( Reason will be ingame )

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: Yes I got some 6 bans some of them when I was new but now I started new life I'll not break any rule again I'm so sorry for them.
1- Ban for DMing
2- I got reported for avoid arrest
3- Ban for rulebreak
4- I scammed player
5- I stole money
6- Brophy think me I'm admin in another server
And I got 9 mutes for no-english.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics is Emergency group.They respond in Store Robbery,Accident,Bank Robs,etc... to help persons..

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Daryl

Who is the current leader and vice leader? The leader is JohnnyEnglish and ViceLeader is Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I was playing years ago and left it and I back 1week ago

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You can't help ur gang as Medic in turfs

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Not allowed to stay inside Store Robbery

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes ofc

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I'll listen to him with my shown respect and I do what he want

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because I want to express myself when playing as SAM, I want to have fun, I want to play with my friends and simply have a good time with some good atmosphere and doing the things i love.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths: Driving,Flying,Teamworking,Shooting,etc..
Weaknesses: I am not good too much in real roleplay but iam learning how to use /me /do etc.. / Sometimes lag

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Why? Hmm... Well I am quite active latetly, I just simply love playing as medic, SAM is the dream group, I am friedly, like to hang out and have fun